OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

not exactly sure yet how I feel about these, but picked them up at the outlet so couldn't pass them up
282p81x.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

thanks guys.
Originally Posted by vdub1423

those are some clean adidas star wars... did those come out in stores?
yeah, boutiques and other specialty shops.  definitely weren't an "everywhere" release.

had to cop mine off ebay a few months ago... shoulda went down a 1/2 size but i don't even know if they made 'em in a 12.5... and 12 might be too snug... debating whether to wear them or just shift 'em... they are fresh tho...

the at-ats i posted are 11.5, my "true" size and they fit great.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

thanks guys.
Originally Posted by vdub1423

those are some clean adidas star wars... did those come out in stores?
yeah, boutiques and other specialty shops.  definitely weren't an "everywhere" release.

had to cop mine off ebay a few months ago... shoulda went down a 1/2 size but i don't even know if they made 'em in a 12.5... and 12 might be too snug... debating whether to wear them or just shift 'em... they are fresh tho...

the at-ats i posted are 11.5, my "true" size and they fit great.

Raining hard today, but had to goto the post office

f0tglc.jpg

Blackout AF1s, Gap Morrison jeans? Mishka jacket, Mishka x CC collab Timberwolves New Era

Raining hard today, but had to goto the post office

f0tglc.jpg

Blackout AF1s, Gap Morrison jeans? Mishka jacket, Mishka x CC collab Timberwolves New Era

pharO stay killin with the fits you make me want to post my fits and shut down NT lol but i need a better camera first smh

pharO stay killin with the fits you make me want to post my fits and shut down NT lol but i need a better camera first smh

Back
Top Bottom