OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

4780782105_3ccd13a75a.jpg

4781417126_791a0878ae.jpg

Finished Training Day 13 earlier today in LunarSwifts. I didn't want to snap shots during the run, so I could get a pretty accurate estimate of my finishing time, but I did snap a few after. Come race day, I know everything from the pace, competitiveness, energy endorphins, etc. will be elevated / accelerated 10 fold . I logged a personal best of 30M, which is most likely the peak mileage for training for this race. Now, I'm planning to taper it down 'til race day.
smile.gif

1zdt1g9.jpg

Oh and BEAT '99 Black.Cement4s to mow the lawn lol
2dkam8p.jpg

Finished Training Day 13 earlier today in LunarSwifts. I didn't want to snap shots during the run, so I could get a pretty accurate estimate of my finishing time, but I did snap a few after. Come race day, I know everything from the pace, competitiveness, energy endorphins, etc. will be elevated / accelerated 10 fold . I logged a personal best of 30M, which is most likely the peak mileage for training for this race. Now, I'm planning to taper it down 'til race day.
smile.gif

1zdt1g9.jpg

2dkam8p.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

smile.gif

I rarely post here, but i always liked how you edit your pictures nicely. 
smile.gif

Oh, and nice Cements.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

smile.gif

I rarely post here, but i always liked how you edit your pictures nicely. 
smile.gif

Oh, and nice Cements.

Back
Top Bottom