Official Non-Hip-Hop Thread vol. Change We Can Believe In

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

TEAM SLEEP!!!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Deftones[/color]
pimp.gif

"Blvd. Nights", "Natalie Portman", and "11/11" are my favorite Team Sleep songs, and I could go on for days about Deftones. Hopefully Chi fully recovers, he was in a bad car crash and is currently in a coma...

- Tical.
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The hell?![/color]
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

TEAM SLEEP!!!
pimp.gif

Deftones
pimp.gif

"Blvd. Nights", "Natalie Portman", and "11/11" are my favorite Team Sleep songs, and I could go on for days about Deftones. Hopefully Chi fully recovers, he was in a bad car crash and is currently in a coma...

- Tical.
eek.gif
The hell?!
embarassed.gif

Yeah man, they list him as stable, he's currently breathing on his own, and they expect a full recovery but it was supposedly pretty bad. They've beengiving updates on the Deftones' blog on MySpace.

- Tical.

Listening to Yellow Swans, Sun City Girls, and Tin Hat Trio recently. New Moonchild album sometime soon!!!

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Listening to Yellow Swans, Sun City Girls, and Tin Hat Trio recently. New Moonchild album sometime soon!!!

I love SCG and I'm looking forward to the Crucible, but I've never heard Yellow Swans. Put me on!

N.E.R.D (even though they have hip-hop elements)
Sade
Kenna
Chester French
Maroon 5
John Mayor
m-flo
Utada Hikaru
Nobuo Uematsu
Yasunori Matsuda
Ayumi Hamasaki
BoA
Daft Punk
Justice
Phil Colins
Sting
Crystal Waters
Pete Hardcastle

N*E*R*D
Arctic Monkeys
James Morrison
The Beatles
Justin Nozuka
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Weezer
Maroon 5

^Deadmau5 is amazing, i'm very very jealous.

The new Killers album seems to be alright so far, I'll post more when I'm done listening to it...

This new Coldplay is awesome, and so is the new Killers album. I highly recommend them to everyone

Daft Punk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Muse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freezepop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nine Inch Nails
pimp.gif

Metallica
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jimi Hendrix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

System of a Down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rage Against the Machine
pimp.gif

M.I.A.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just listened to James Morrison's new album today. It is certainly a good one. He seems to know his formula for good sound and he sticks to it.

Anyone else forget about great albums once they've built up their library pretty big? I haven't even thought about this album in months, thanks forreminding me
laugh.gif

The Shins - Wincing the Night Away isn't bad. I'm not a huge fan of this band, I tend to think their stuff starts to sound too much alike after awhile,but this album seems alright in my book.

James Morrison, as in the son of Jim Morrison?

Every hip hop head needs to be introduced to the Bob's if they want to expand their horizons: Dylan and Marley

I still haven't put down Coldplay - Viva la Vida since it came out this summer. I'd be very very surprised if they didn't win Rock Album of theYear at the Grammys...

Back
Top Bottom