OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

Payment sent.

-Also i can bring a cooler if need. I'll just bring it.
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

hopefully by the last day payment is do I will know if I have work or not.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Quote:
nametags? lol
:wow:
eek.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Have fun, guys.
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Just wondering, are you guys (or GG park) having it as an alcohol free event? I was thinking of just rolling through late in the evening and breaking bread (or beer) with some folks before I eat with my friend in the city and then going to Sneaker Pimps. I wouldn't even eat non of the food....just drink a few and give the rest to ya'll if you want it.

I'm still not sure if I am going but I am just wondering if this is an option. And if this is an alcohol free event, I totally understand since there might be some minors therer and I am sure gettin' a DUI from an NT picnic is the last thing you'd want to do.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^ I was thinking about doing the same thing if I could make it

crux I'm lazy can u send me the summit sig code?

fongstarr, donpoppa, & others wondering about the alcohol situation, please refer to our disclaimer from the official summit bbq annoucement.......

Quote:
Don't wanna be buzzkills, but as far as dudes bringing alcohol & whatever other liquid or herbal remedies to the Summit, we've decided it's in the best interests of EVERYONE that we bypass that stuff altogether. It wouldn't be a good look for the young bucks that show, and more so, we don't need any problems with people getting hurt. We especially don't want any negative attention from SF's finest/GG Park Police, who DO roll thru the park on the regular, especially on weekends. TRUST US ON THIS, WE AIN'T BS'ing.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
Roll through Joe.
:smh:
smh.gif

"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

I should be able to go; I'll send out the payment by the end of the weekend.

Quick question: Summit starts at noon, so when is the best time to get there for parking?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​

^ looks like the og norcal people are m.i.a.

^^^ maybe you can break the ice and be the one to rally the OG's, ceehjayem. it'd be cool to see some of the old heads again & some for the first time.

i'm gonna have a good time regardless who shows up....young kids, old heads, familiar faces, new ones.......it's all good. as long as there's BBQ & a few down to Earth heads to rap with, i'll have a blast. i might talk a lot of mess on here, but i'm a pretty chill dude. :wink:
wink.gif
Quote:
Quick question: Summit starts at noon, so when is the best time to get there for parking?

hey heads up to ppl attending to the Summit. Is anyone interested in VNDS Patent leather 1s? Black/Gold and White/Red both size 13 lol. I'll bring it if anyone interested in buying!!

I might attend, I'll have to see what I'll be doing that week..

btw, I'll probably be the youngest... :wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
SELL ME YOUR SIZE 8-9 AIR MAX 1s

Back
Top Bottom