OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
3m-jordan-spizike-nemesis-04.jpg

This 3M Spiz'ike is no longer in stock at Nike Rosemont.

^$150 Marshall's price? Sheesh.

What was MSRP? Like $350? Can't read it on the tag, it's washed out from the light.

I want that Red Destroyer bad but there's no Ross's in my area and the outlets are out of the blue destroyers

It's cool :lol: I just got excited because I've been trying to look for one for my bf for months.
lol I'm sure you'll find it eventually or maybe something better. It just takes patience and effort. People post their lucky finds and steals here but people don't post the countless times they weren't lucky. Just gotta keep putting yourself in a position to be lucky and eventually you will be.

Went to Paramus yesterday nothing as usual.

Flyknits orange colorway 109.99 fsr

Some hyperfuse 2012 for 47.97 and others 59.99 fsr

red benassi slides 14.97 fsr

I might hit up ontario mills this weekend,  If I go, I'll post what I see.   Was wondering, are jordan 2012, usually at the outlets? and how much, I am looking to use the insoles (fly through,around, over) for another shoe. Would like to have an idea if its even worth checking out. 

I might hit up ontario mills this weekend,  If I go, I'll post what I see.   Was wondering, are jordan 2012, usually at the outlets? and how much, I am looking to use the insoles (fly through,around, over) for another shoe. Would like to have an idea if its even worth checking out. 

Get the style numbers of some then do a Nike chat or anything posted on page 1.

Was wondering, are jordan 2012, usually at the outlets? and how much, I am looking to use the insoles (fly through,around, over) for another shoe. Would like to have an idea if its even worth checking out.

These were available at the Nike clearance outlet in San Leandro for $40 or 50 bucks about four months ago.

Was wondering, are jordan 2012, usually at the outlets? and how much, I am looking to use the insoles (fly through,around, over) for another shoe. Would like to have an idea if its even worth checking out.
These were available at the Nike clearance outlet in San Leandro for $40 or 50 bucks about four months ago.
They still have pairs left for $39 + 20% off last weekend when I was there...several pairs at the back wall

I went to Ross to find some soccer cleats because someone stole mine two days ago. (Who does that?) Look what I found hidden in the size 13+ section... Check your local Ross people. Only size.  Charlotte NC Ross

Last edited:
thanks for all the outlet help you guys provide. can you please also take pictures of the toddler sections. almost all toddler size shoes hit the outlets (even bred 11 that i picked up from aurora, il outlet) a couple months after release. in the past i do a  nikefind on the styles and usually i was able to locate stock but for the past couple months these nikefinds have been coming up empty. either they are selling out faster than in the past or nike isnt making as many. a represenative told me that the toddler stock info is usually inaccurate. that doesnt makes sense to me but that is what i was told. any help from you guys is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom