OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I overheard one of the employes talking about the 11's lows but I wanna confirme before taking a drive this weekend. Or is there a list of b-grade retro releasing this month

I also didn't realize, there are still a number of Lebron X CWs on Foot Locker's site for retail.

Thanks everyone for the jordan 2012 info and prices.  on the previous page, much appreciated.  ill post findings at ontario if I end up going.

Just hit Vacaville Nike outlet not much worth noting, had white/red white/black zoom soldiers for $99, black/red/white mellow 9 for $65 I think, the Nike Griffey max 360 for $65 and IMO the best deal zoom revis photo blue fsr except mine (13) for $39.99. Saw random sizes of the kobe vii lakers colorway dart frog for $80 on hash.

Also had these for $79.99 in 13 I almost pulled the trigger on but passed. Not sure if PE by the strange design on swoosh/sole/back and tongue had almost a wave looking logo. Still not sure what they are but was only pair

View media item 644187

I Been Seeing These Nike Air Jordan Retro XI 11  Half-Zip BREDS All-Night-Out  Blk/Red and or Red/Blk Hoodies in MARSHALL'S lately… and XL-3XL size here in 818 CALI

Mine hasn't been cancelled (yet?). I got green glow 4 and crimson 3

Can you check the details of your order on your footlocker account? I saw the cancellation inside the details of the order and not in the status. Because the status says verifying payment but on the details it says 1 item cancelled.

Last edited:

Did you check your order status on the site?

I didn't get any emails, but when I went to check the status on the site, mine were noted as cancelled as well.

Nike at Great Mall Milpitas has the Jordan Gucci 1's in GS sizes...

Last edited:
Can you check the details of your order on your footlocker account? I saw the cancellation inside the details of the order and not in the status. Because the status says verifying payment but on the details it says 1 item cancelled.
status says "open" and shipping method says it won't be determined until shipped

Big thanks to @irepnaija973! Also live in the SF Valley, saw this one at San Fernando mission/balboa Only saw a medium till I saw the employee brought out an XL which I got.

Also had this (M):

And some regular Nike crew neck sweaters which are nice but in S (grey) and XL (bright red)

Also asked when they receive new shipments and she said it's actually pretty random.. Thought that was interesting to say the lea
gotta run my local outlet..thanks for sharing,.

status says "open" and shipping method says it won't be determined until shipped

Same here for my blk grape Vs. A couple people in general in the restock thread have mentioned getting tracking numbers, including one blk grape V. So hopefully we still have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom