Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

TWO DAYS ONLY - 30% off on Eastbay, orders $200 and up. Ends 11/15 at 11:59 PM CT.

Code - EMEBTV3R

There's a lot of good deals to be had!

TWO DAYS ONLY - 30% off on Eastbay, orders $200 and up. Ends 11/15 at 11:59 PM CT.

Code - EMEBTV3R

There's a lot of good deals to be had!

just called[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]  nike store trintin falls nl they said they do do phone orders  heres the number [/font](732) 695-0108

just called[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]  nike store trintin falls nl they said they do do phone orders  heres the number [/font](732) 695-0108

Originally Posted by Addicted2ThaShoe

I just called asking about the Air Jordan 2010 and the one lady that answer was like, "We are sold out, spread the word"

I just called asking about the Air Jordan 2010 and the one lady that answer was like, "We are sold out, spread the word"

Originally Posted by Solaga

Yea them and San Leandro have the worst customer service in all the outlets I've called

Yea them and San Leandro have the worst customer service in all the outlets I've called

Hit up the San Marcos outlets - not really much to grab there, but if you get the Prime Outlets coupon book, there's a good coupon for $25 off your purchase of $100 or more.

Hit up the San Marcos outlets - not really much to grab there, but if you get the Prime Outlets coupon book, there's a good coupon for $25 off your purchase of $100 or more.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Addicted2ThaShoe wrote:

How is that bad customer service? They said they're out, what else do you want them to say? They're obvously aware the word got out and were sick and tired of receiving phonecalls from y'all lol.

San Leandro, now that's bad customer service. I've called numerous times and had the phone-line die on me while I was on 'hold'. Many great deals from San Leandro were posted here and I struck out on all of 'em. Totally gave up on that place. These days, any Nike shoe can be had at a clearance-like price so long as you wait and find the right deals!

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Addicted2ThaShoe wrote:

How is that bad customer service? They said they're out, what else do you want them to say? They're obvously aware the word got out and were sick and tired of receiving phonecalls from y'all lol.

San Leandro, now that's bad customer service. I've called numerous times and had the phone-line die on me while I was on 'hold'. Many great deals from San Leandro were posted here and I struck out on all of 'em. Totally gave up on that place. These days, any Nike shoe can be had at a clearance-like price so long as you wait and find the right deals!

San Leandro employees are the equivalent to crooked cops from what im hearing

San Leandro employees are the equivalent to crooked cops from what im hearing

C'mon answering the phone and while I'm trying to ask about the shoe, he cuts me off, answers the question with attitude, then just hangs up on me and telling someone "they sold out, spread the word"....it could've been from such a hectic day but I still feel like that's rude

Like someone said on here San Leandro employees act like you're holding them up from doing something else

C'mon answering the phone and while I'm trying to ask about the shoe, he cuts me off, answers the question with attitude, then just hangs up on me and telling someone "they sold out, spread the word"....it could've been from such a hectic day but I still feel like that's rude

Like someone said on here San Leandro employees act like you're holding them up from doing something else

Nike Block at Orange stil has some Blk/Neon Kobe Gear, Cinco Shirts, and now they have Rice and Ace Home Kobe Vs for $100

Nike Block at Orange stil has some Blk/Neon Kobe Gear, Cinco Shirts, and now they have Rice and Ace Home Kobe Vs for $100

Back
Top Bottom