Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

justhotkicks eastbay price matches?? im perplexed. please clarify

I don't know how else to clarify. They price match as long as the retailer you're looking to price-match with has the items in stock.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

justhotkicks eastbay price matches?? im perplexed. please clarify

I don't know how else to clarify. They price match as long as the retailer you're looking to price-match with has the items in stock.

I think the eastbay rep replied to me a while back about the price matching.  You can do it but I don't think you can combine it with a coupon.
I think the price match is considered a use of a promotional code.  I think this is what I was told but it has been a while so I'm not sure.

I think the eastbay rep replied to me a while back about the price matching.  You can do it but I don't think you can combine it with a coupon.
I think the price match is considered a use of a promotional code.  I think this is what I was told but it has been a while so I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I spoke with reps and the coupon will be accepted with the price match. I had an issue yesterday because the supervisor said the shoes I tried to pricematch were different because they "looked different in the pictures". The style codes are the same (Eastbay product codes are just Nike style codes minus the first number). Just get the right person because I spoke with someone on a Sunday evening and my guess is that the weekday staff is more knowledgable than the weekend staff.

I spoke with reps and the coupon will be accepted with the price match. I had an issue yesterday because the supervisor said the shoes I tried to pricematch were different because they "looked different in the pictures". The style codes are the same (Eastbay product codes are just Nike style codes minus the first number). Just get the right person because I spoke with someone on a Sunday evening and my guess is that the weekday staff is more knowledgable than the weekend staff.

Thanks Notsotiny for the update...

What was the price on those Koston lows? Looks like it says $69.99...

I GUESS I could call hahaha

Thanks Notsotiny for the update...

What was the price on those Koston lows? Looks like it says $69.99...

I GUESS I could call hahaha

for Chicago NTers

87th Footaction got FTLOTG Jordan VIIs for retail and Griffey Volts for 109.99

good sizes and theyre willing to stock locate if they dont got your size

for Chicago NTers

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Since it's come up as an issue in this thread, I've investigated further about stacking ad-matching and discounts.  Our policy is to treat ad-matching as if a discount had already been applied to an order, so we are not able to stack an ad-matched purchase with promotional discounts, as elrodo33 was told.  I apologize for any incorrect information that was given out and any inconvenience this may cause.  However, we can help get items price matched when customers are having difficulty with items that should be.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Since it's come up as an issue in this thread, I've investigated further about stacking ad-matching and discounts.  Our policy is to treat ad-matching as if a discount had already been applied to an order, so we are not able to stack an ad-matched purchase with promotional discounts, as elrodo33 was told.  I apologize for any incorrect information that was given out and any inconvenience this may cause.  However, we can help get items price matched when customers are having difficulty with items that should be.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I think San Leandro just dropped the prices on a lot of their stuff. Christ the King Soldier III are down to $40, lot of the Nike Lunar stuff got cheaper, They also had the eggplant Pippen II and those red uptempos pictured above

I think San Leandro just dropped the prices on a lot of their stuff. Christ the King Soldier III are down to $40, lot of the Nike Lunar stuff got cheaper, They also had the eggplant Pippen II and those red uptempos pictured above

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

for Chicago NTers

if i'm in NY,  how can i get my hands on those 7s?  Does footaction do phone orders like outlets? Any help is appreciated.  

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

for Chicago NTers

if i'm in NY,  how can i get my hands on those 7s?  Does footaction do phone orders like outlets? Any help is appreciated.  

^Stock locate like his post says. Go to your FTA with the sku (which is posted in the official sku thread in the Nike section) and tell them you wanna stock locate, then the shoes will be shipped to your house.

^Stock locate like his post says. Go to your FTA with the sku (which is posted in the official sku thread in the Nike section) and tell them you wanna stock locate, then the shoes will be shipped to your house.

San Leandro had some snowboard gear, pants and jackets, pants were like 39-49ish, jackets were in the 70s. Limited sizes. Didn't see anything larger than XL.

San Leandro had some snowboard gear, pants and jackets, pants were like 39-49ish, jackets were in the 70s. Limited sizes. Didn't see anything larger than XL.

^nope
thanks for the update notsotiny. although, i would have preferred bigger pics of what was in the store and smaller pic of your receipt lol all good though. gonna check out my outlet this weekend. thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom