Official November 2013 Pick Up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of new pickups, some came in yesterday and some today:

Nike Flyknit Lunar+1, never thought that a shoe could be as comfortable as the Free Runs, but these have proved me wrong.

Nike Free 5.0, happy to finally get a pair of these, been meaning to check out the new Nike free line.

Nike Free Flyknit, I was on the fence about these for a while, but i'm happy I ended up getting them. They're different but comfortable.

First pair of Converse Sneakers i've ever gotten, but I saw these like a year back, and seeing my friend Mario rocking the Batman editions finally convinced me to pull the trigger on these. Happy with them in person, the details really pop out. Warning to anyone getting them, they suggest you go a half size down when purchasing, and its good advice. I didn't, and they still fit comfortably, but I have to really tie the laces and get just leave them hanging as I can with Jordans and such.

Air Jordan 11 "Cherry" Lows. For $148 including shipping I was extremely happy to win these off ebay the other day. No box, and they're used, but still in good condition and no noticeable flaws.

Last edited:
408026534.jpg

408026535.jpg

And in time for the College basketball season

Last edited:
@tocracy  Much appreciated!! I have been thinking about a similar idea with a light pink toe!! Came out dope, thanks for the scoop! Sick pick ups NT, those BIN 5's along with the 9s are my favourite outta the BIN series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom