OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

I also heard 40% from an outlet group I’m in. Not sure if 40% is worth the madness. Still remember pics of that one outlet getting destroyed. Shoe boxes everywhere

Y’all mistaking the white and block blocking with all the all blue blocking.

All blue blocking sitting

think y'all confused on the color way,.. its not that garbage all blue 1's :lol:

in the pic its the flyknit royals then in the middle its the game royals which are reselling well over $300 in the small sizes hence why the bigger sizes were left over.

$160 shoe you can flip for over $300++ easy money

I've been to both but I'm from Queens so I know the Flushing outlet more. It's basically a daily orgy of resellers in there. These dudes are there from opening to closing. They take the best kicks, especially when there's a discount. However, they're cheap sons of *****es, and sometimes they'll let heat sit if it's retail price. The one advantage regular customers have is that workers bring out different kicks throughout the day. This is one of those places where you're going to strike out more often than not but if you go enough times, especially during the week, you might get lucky. Talking nicely to a Nike employee could help your chances too.

From SoHo, you might be slightly closer to BK? But probably not by much. I've been to the BK store a few times but never copped anything. Being that I'm much closer to the Queens store, I prefer to go there. The BK store is more like a traditional Nike outlet whereas Nike Flushing is all hash.

Speaking of the Devil, I went to Nike Flushing today for the FNF sale. They had one pair of size 12 Tinker 10s for $190 and one pair of size 18 International Flight 3s (didn't see the price, probably retail). I myself copped a pair of Humaras for $28.

Thanks for the insight. Didn’t get the time to go this time around. Will try to check it out next time I am in NYC

40%?! That sounds wildly high. Last year was 25% and I believe in years prior it was 30%. I'll ask my manager and see if he has any idea what it'll actually be.
Not sure bout last yr in all but thats what my source that works at a outlet told me because I'm having a hard time finding hoodies/crews Nike sportswear etc. @ outlets other the limited items from Jordan Brand or Nike training stuff . He said scope out stuff and wait till that comes around and pick out stuff before that sale happens at the stores .

Found these in a Ross, so they’re probably popping up everywhere. The place where I’m stationed at doesn’t get jack. Killeen, Texas.
CEDDFEE1-EC3E-4BA8-826A-5B1C1AE4CD5B.jpeg

A4107882-F6E8-4BE1-8948-C063F03F4279.jpeg

Nike Outlet Rosemont has Melo XIII’s.
Just saw them by sheer luck but they said they had them in since Thursday.

double post, please delete.

Didn't have any sales or additional discounts, they were running some t shirt sales on the clearance racks.
v

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom