OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Gilroy- got there late so really didn’t get a chance to look at the hash wall. Nothing interesting from what I saw. Had to go there to get my security tag removed off my melo xiii’s I got from Saratoga/San Jose last Sunday. Didn’t even noticed the sensor still attached until i got home. More of the melo xiii’s should be popping up everywhere. They will be plentiful similar to aqua viii’s.

Not sure bout last yr in all but thats what my source that works at a outlet told me because I'm having a hard time finding hoodies/crews Nike sportswear etc. @ outlets other the limited items from Jordan Brand or Nike training stuff . He said scope out stuff and wait till that comes around and pick out stuff before that sale happens at the stores .

Your source was correct. I was also told 40% entire purchase.

Lake Elsinore, CA

Hash 20%

Red, Brown, and Black Flyknit Trainer for $50 FSR

Melo 13 for $150 FSR around 50+ pairs.

Couple of Zoom fly SPs for $50 FSR in both.

Grey and Black Tech Fleece wind runner All sizes in both colors and I think they were $75.

Williamsburg, VA outlet
Hash 20%
Platinum Jordan 11s scattered sizes
Fsr flynit trainers
Same thing at the Norfolk outlet. Definitely worth the trip if u near them
Both had the Melo 13s as well

Looks like 40% off factory and 30% off clearance stores Thursday and Friday according to an email I just received.

Ok, So This may be a shot in the dark but I'm looking for a pair of Footscape Wovens Size 11 913929-700 The Gold Orewood Joints... I see they are popping up at outlets by the resellers on eBay but I'd rather pay the outlet price for "no box tops"... If anyone can help me I have compensation pieces for their troubles.... Trust me, get them to me at Outlet cost and I will make it worth it.

6F9BE2FB-9C83-4CDC-9BA3-B3214F863CE0.png

I am looking for union la ones but I won’t want to pay resell. Can anyone help me? Lmao dude wrong thread.
Ok, So This may be a shot in the dark but I'm looking for a pair of Footscape Wovens Size 11 913929-700 The Gold Orewood Joints... I see they are popping up at outlets by the resellers on eBay but I'd rather pay the outlet price for "no box tops"... If anyone can help me I have compensation pieces for their troubles.... Trust me, get them to me at Outlet cost and I will make it worth it.

I am looking for union la ones but I won’t want to pay resell. Can anyone help me? Lmao dude wrong thread.
This a shoe that is popping up in outlets so I thought it was fitting... If not, Sorry I'm new here but I was looking to comp someone who could help me out.... It's nothing to Pay the buck that eBayers want but I was looking to connect with people here.... As for your jokes... Hahahahahaha

Does Milpitas or San Jose/Saratoga Outlets still have the Melo 13s? Anyone knows what time they open Thursday?

Is the 40% going to be through the app or just publicly advertised and applied? Hoping those Kobe AD Demar PEs make it to Canada by this Thursday/Friday.

2A6D48D2-4204-4A2A-8392-C94B893078F4.jpeg
C0BB29F3-53AB-4038-ACEF-ABD698327CAD.jpeg
Nike Clearance Store in Burlington, WA

LeBron Cleveland Cavs authentic jerseys were $50 each. Saw about 20 jerseys in various sizes. Was able to grab a size 40.

Isaiah Thomas Cavs swingman jerseys were $20 each. Lots of sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom