Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanks again, xdfunk xdfunk !

Mancera Vetiver Sensuel x2
Initio Rehab
Initio Oud for Greatness

burning the diptyque holiday set today.
Merry Christmas, guys!

61F8E18F-F1FE-4B0B-812B-AF495A773979.jpeg

In laws got me D&G The One EDP Intense. Man...it’s fire. I’ve heard good things about it but I definitely didn’t expect to like it as much as I do.

How's OFG?

I haven’t tried it yet. Well I did a small air spray but I don’t want to base my thoughts on that alone. I want to wear it and let it dry down/work with my skin. I’ll update when I give it a proper testing.

I wore the Mancera Vetiver the day I got it.
Super light, more citrusy Vetiver than I’m used to with a slight floral note too? Good day to day, fresh out of the shower type of fragrance. It lasted a good 8hrs or so but I’d say not very strong projection (which is good for this type of scent in my opinion). My girl said “it smells very clean but nothing special”. Which I agree with but there’s a place in the rotation for “nothing special” in my opinion so that’s ok.

I haven’t tried it yet. Well I did a small air spray but I don’t want to base my thoughts on that alone. I want to wear it and let it dry down/work with my skin. I’ll update when I give it a proper testing.

I wore the Mancera Vetiver the day I got it.
Super light, more citrusy Vetiver than I’m used to with a slight floral note too? Good day to day, fresh out of the shower type of fragrance. It lasted a good 8hrs or so but I’d say not very strong projection (which is good for this type of scent in my opinion). My girl said “it smells very clean but nothing special”. Which I agree with but there’s a place in the rotation for “nothing special” in my opinion so that’s ok.

Spot on. Def a nice dumb reach for the office or casual wear for summer and spring. Light, not offensive and lasts for a decent amount of time.

My Christmas purchase.

I sprayed my wrist twice with the complimentary sample spray I received and I could barely smell it on my skin, unlike with the testing strip. But when I walked passed my GF she complimented me which she rarely does anymore unless she really enjoys a scent, though she did joke around and said I smelt a little feminine.

My next purchase will probably be Kilian Angels' Share or PDM Herod.

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

chrisftdot chrisftdot nice, bro.
im still trying to figure this fragrance out myself.
My girl wore it once and I didn’t like it at all. It was overly sweet and the dry down had this weird unexpected smokiness?... BUT I find myself smelling it repeatedly. I’ll just grab it in the bathroom and smell the bottle then go on about the day haha

I’m going to wear it myself one day and see how it goes.
Either way, good pickup and the customization is a nice touch!

Wore Initio Rehab today. Not a fan of this one.
To me it’s a light spicy lavender, vanilla?
Good longevity and smells well-blended but just not my thing.

For some reason I opened this thread several pages back and didn’t notice. I just thought there have been a bunch of new posts since yesterday haha excuse the random likes, guys.

Anyway, went to dinner and the botanic garden tonight for a Holiday light show. Wore Initio Oud for Greatness and I’m liking this one. The opening isn’t great, maybe a little strong on the saffron? But the dry down is very nice. It’s unlike anything I own. The performance is great in that it lasts 8+hrs with moderate projection. It’s kind of a sweeter woody scent. Great for colder weather, dinner/night out. My girl really enjoyed it. Is it worth the price for a full bottle? Not sure yet but I do like it.
chrisftdot chrisftdot

Back
Top Bottom