Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Smell is absolutely divine

10ced81b35c8e90ca066a8c081abce941b4ddfea.jpg

Bibliotheque is legit. My only issue with Byredo is longevity.
I sometimes had to reapply before going out for the night after work whereas some fragrances carry over.

nevermind That’s a a candle lol. Good ****. That’s my favorite.

Bibliotheque is legit. My only issue with Byredo is longevity.
I sometimes had to reapply before going out for the night after work whereas some fragrances carry over.

nevermind That’s a a candle lol. Good ****. That’s my favorite.

Appreciate it. I can't wait to light this up in my new place.

Btw if anyone has any other candle recommendations, let me know

Any try or own Byredo Sellier? If so, what’s your thoughts?

Briefly tried it, all I remember is it has an animalic note.
Def not a mainstream fragrance.
More of a Niche scent. Next time I'm gonna try it on skin.
I enjoyed Reine de Nuit & Tobacco Madarine more, I'll be picking both up sometime this year.
Favorite Byredo is 1996.

I wore two sprays of BR 540 as I went for a walk today and this cute 5'8, dirty blonde (young Cameron Diaz lookalike) in her mid-late 20s stopped me and asked me what I was wearing. She said I smelled amazing and gave it a 10/10... she didn't know what brand it was but knew it was the type of fragrance you'd get at those high-end stores.

It turned out she was pretty big into fragrances as well, and is a big fan on Tom Ford fragrances. My GF is lucky that I'm loyal b/c we talked for over 20 mins and I would've snagged the number if I was single lmao 👿 :evil:

Picked up Frassai Cuir Pampas today, waiting for my Orto Parisi Bergamask & Xerjoff Richwood to arrive.
Also think I'm going to pick up a back up of Absolue Pourle Soir this week.

Picked up Frassai Cuir Pampas today, waiting for my Orto Parisi Bergamask & Xerjoff Richwood to arrive.
Also think I'm going to pick up a back up of Absolue Pourle Soir this week.
Great taste, haven't experienced Cuir Pampas but the rest are A1. APS is the best MFK imo.

Back
Top Bottom