Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I need some more female fragrance recommendations if anybody knows any

The last bottle i bought was chanel chance and she really liked it if that helps

I can second PDM Delina. My girl has it and enjoys it. It it’s not an everyday fragrance though. My girl also likes Diptyque Fleur de Peau and Vetiverio, Byredo Mojave Ghost and Black Saffron, TF Tobacco Vanille and Noir extreme, Le Labo Noir 29, and Creed Aventus for her. She’s been using BR540 more lately too. It’s growing on me but not worth the money in my opinion.

Yo dudes, hoping someone here can help me out. I’ve been wearing Oud Wood by Tom Ford for the past few years and was looking to get something different. I really like that fragrance so something along those lines would be ideal. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2B584AE0-AF4C-41D6-8A52-81D97AD73B8E.jpeg

Just got this in as a gift
And i copped a split from xdfunk xdfunk last month :lol:

I’ve been wearing Oud for Greatness the past few days.
Damn, I really like this one a lot.
Tried it at the mall last year, and remember liking it lot. Was on my watch list for almost a year. When xdfunk, did a split back in November, after one wear, I ended up copping a full bottle. For the most part compliments galore, but my mom didn’t like it all. Lol

Last edited:
Finally tried BR540 extrait after all these years, grabbed a 30ml decant from a friend. Beast, and more wearable for me than the EDP, not as super sweet, but def very very similar

Nice, haven’t tried the extrait but have grown to like the EDP actually. If the extrait is less sweet/more wearable, I’d be all in.

Back
Top Bottom