Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Very sad news. I know he had some issues with his health a few months back and was hospitalized for like a week. Always did vids with fine women. Cool dude.
RIP, Carlos.

very strange dude, but i watched his reviews all the time as well. RIP. Thats like the 3rd reviewer to pass away in like the last yr or two, Mickers, Carlos and Mr. Sillage. damn shame.

!!!! SPLIT - Frapin Bois Blanc !!!!

146056944_158844549199121_3042543519877076249_n.jpg

Brand new from Frapin, literally released today or tomorrow or something.
Haven't seen a review at all even posted yet, blind bought and it's on the way.
Pricing right under retail, $16 per 10ml plus $5 shipping/supplies. First come first serve, pm me how much you want.

Couple more spots open on this split. PM me if you wanna get in. Just checked tracking and itll b here saturday

Last edited:
Anybody interested in a Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait 50ml split???

I would cop the big bottle, offer 3 50ml splits, and keep 50ml for myself.

Pricing would be $208 shipped after shipping and supplies, payment would be needed up front, and we'd need to get it done quick for me to lock in the price. First come first serve, pm me.

Just for reference
a 70ml bottle retails for $425 ($6.07/ml) + tax/etc
200ml retails for $825 (4.125/ml) + tax/etc
You would be paying $3.80/ml plus bottle and shipping

Can’t say it’s not worth it because I’d buy it again. J
ust kind of helping to manage expectations.
It’s good, not as good as Bibliotheque but worth trying.

Thanks for the heads up.

I ordered the Burning Rose candle. I'm eventually going to order the 240g of the Bibliotheque but wanted to try the Burning Rose first. If I don't like it, I'll give it to ole girl.

Frapin bois blanc got here today. Splits should b goin out tuesday since po is closed monday.
Still got a couple spots left.

Initial impression is prett6 good from a spray on the arm..difrerent but nice, the girl likes it too.

540 extrait split not gonna happen. Didnt havr enough interest and source is sold out for the discounted price anyway

Was just puttin together the Frapin Bois Blanc decants. still have enough left to do a few more, if you want any hit me up, gettin some out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom