Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You’d have thought I bought a bag with all this packaging...

68E7F934-7966-440F-AA7A-C85A10295B42.jpeg
B8AB3F5F-27CC-4C4A-8F98-22EC558DD063.jpeg

Pdm stuff is just super wearable. Lotta iso e in em, i think thts why they take gettin used to but it works since they r well blended and doesnt smell like an iso bomb

Wore Layton last night to dinner. Really like this one. I’ve noticed PDM fragrances have to grow on me. I disliked Percival, Herod, and Layton upon first wear but have grown to really like all three.
Layton is a Beast. Alot of women I know prefer it over Creed Aventus.

Herod is really good too, some would argue it's the best PDM fragrance as Layton smells a little designer-ish. My only gripe is that it's not a beast and it doesn't last as long compared to the other PDM fragrances.

OK, gonna try this one again since it didnt come through last time, and a cpl bucks cheaper
pm me if you want any, will definitely come through this time if we get enough interest, but will be about three weeks til it arrives.

NISHANE - WU LONG CHA. $30 per 10ml. $5 total shipping/supplies.

Any1 else on the Nishane Wulong cha?
And any interest on nishane fan your flames? Would b the same pricing.

I'm in on the Wulong Cha. Might have missed it and didn't see anything the last two pages but just let me know what it's hitting for.

you guys wear fragrances to the gym?
What are some of your go-tos?

A good gym fragrance in my opinion should be inexpensive, inoffensive, light, and fresh. It should wear more closely to the skin and longevity is a non-factor.

you guys wear fragrances to the gym?
What are some of your go-tos?

A good gym fragrance in my opinion should be inexpensive, inoffensive, light, and fresh. It should wear more closely to the skin and longevity is a non-factor.
I usually just re-apply deodorant before I go to the gym. I personally think wearing cologne to the gym is a bit tacky. Just my humble opinion.. I come in peace.

I usually just re-apply deodorant before I go to the gym. I personally think wearing cologne to the gym is a bit tacky. Just my humble opinion.. I come in peace.

I’m not sure where I stand on it myself. I’ve been getting back in the gym, doing personal training sessions with my girl and the trainer wears a light cologne, not sure what it is. I googled gym fragrances and saw a couple review videos. Not trying to be that guy in the gym though, so maybe not lol

yea, don’t do cologne for the gym

pandemic really gave me a chance to check out couple niche houses, just bought a bunch of samples and then tested em out

PDM, etat libre d'orange, byredo, histoires de parfums (all of the ‘this is not a blue bottle’ line), initio, mancera.. going try a amouage, roja dove, nishane, le labo and eight and Bob

profumum and penhaligons probably next up on my to check out list

just looking for something more unique.. but at same time where I live is super duper hot, so need something that does well in warm weather but at same time performs longevity wise

Back
Top Bottom