Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Today’s Cop.
Gearing up for the colder months.

4D7BE030-24D1-43D6-A0AB-5F39883B761F.jpeg

761C2BFE-4B11-43C8-9BC9-EAAE74540599.jpeg

hows that cedrat?
Longevity is straight dookie shoes
To each their own. :lol:
I sprayed myself with the tester they had in store, and couldn’t stop smelling myself the whole day. Definitely filled up the room. Not happy about the price I paid, but given its limited supply combined with a gift card I was able to redeem, I said F it and just copped.

Send me the samples of santal
To each their own. :lol:
I sprayed myself with the tester they had in store, and couldn’t stop smelling myself the whole day. Definitely filled up the room. Not happy about the price I paid, but given its limited supply combined with a gift card I was able to redeem, I said F it and just copped.

that ferragamo is fire from when I smelt it.
What’s some recommendations y’all? Straight panty droppers we need a list lol
Currently wearing it right now. Didn't like the smell when I first sprayed it on me, but it started to get better after the first hour.

I was just looking at a frag called Rendezvous. It's supposed to be 95% L'Homme but address the performance issues

Id personally label it as mid tier. Currently wearing it thanks to Nordstrom sending me a sample. Takes a little getting use to. Had a few women smell it and they said it was nice but nowhere near the other stuff they’ve smelled on me.

Thank you for taking the time to write this. This was my worry (not up to par with the scents we discuss here) - so I'm glad I passed on blind buying it.

I got a 20% off Sephora coupon in the mail (expires 9/26), and it worked on Sauvage Elixir. I let my brother use it since he wanted a new scent and enjoyed the sample I gave him last week.

It's a one-time use coupon, so just wanted to give y'all a heads up - I'm sure you can find them online or from a friend/girlfriend if interested.

xdfunk xdfunk Just got the split of PDM Greenley.
This is a very pleasant scent. I was with my wife when I opened it and put on a single spray on my wrist, and she was immediately drawn to it.

Kinda reminds me of Nishana Hacivat with a little hint of pinecone.
I don’t own a single PDM fragerance, so I might consider copping.
Either way, shout out to you for the split.

Back
Top Bottom