Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Was expecting more from petit matin.. not bad.. but very subtle also a lil too feminine on my skin

Pretty enamored with this one after going through a 2ml in a month.

44016C3A-90F1-4731-A742-E92DBD9FFEAF.jpeg

Saks is having a friends and family promo today on most of their fragrances online today. Looks like it’s 15% on most fragrances.

What do y’all think of Le Labo Rose 31? Thinking of pulling the trigger, but wanted some feedback from people who have it

i was expecting more out of pacific rock moss.. not that it's bad or anything.. but was expecting more

What do y’all think of Le Labo Rose 31? Thinking of pulling the trigger, but wanted some feedback from people who have it

not bad.. but not for me.. there are a couple my girl can pull off.. but haven’t found 1 from the house that is worth it to me

Just opened up one of my samples litterly just now, to give it a smell. Smells very old lady like. If there’s any kind of fragrances I hate, it’s the overy floral, and overly Smokey fragrances.
952099F5-55CA-48CA-BD66-6FB384032D5A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom