Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This what I'm working with these days.

20230528_142852.jpg

Cop a few vials to see if you fw it. Invictus is heavy citrus, Bvlgari is woodsy and Bad Boy is another citrus-based scent. I went through a fragrance sampler set I got from Christmas and these were the 3 I rocked with. Still haven’t tried the Cartier or Prada. Mont Blanc Explorer is a good smell as well and relatively inexpensive. Bond 9 chez bond is my go-to but it’s been hard to get for a decent price lately. You got a good rotation tho. I don’t like wearing the same scent so I try to switch up almost daily.

Cop a few vials to see if you fw it. Invictus is heavy citrus, Bvlgari is woodsy and Bad Boy is another citrus-based scent. I went through a fragrance sampler set I got from Christmas and these were the 3 I rocked with. Still haven’t tried the Cartier or Prada. Mont Blanc Explorer is a good smell as well and relatively inexpensive. Bond 9 chez bond is my go-to but it’s been hard to get for a decent price lately. You got a good rotation tho. I don’t like wearing the same scent so I try to switch up almost daily.

Will do, I'm a citrus guy

Some got lots of money and rich!!

Who !!?

IMG_6027.jpeg

The thread remember this?

I wore it yesterday and ngl I’d wear it as my daily with how great it smells. I also might’ve oversprayed as well
colleague at work used to area manage b&b and had boxes of these and other cosmetics yrs ago she had to get rid of. She donated it to a children's receiving home in San mateo county (bay area). At least 200 bottles lol

who in here has elysium? Is it good ?
who in here has elysium? Is it good ? 👀

Back
Top Bottom