Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My girl keeps telling me she wants a perfume for christmas. Like a really nice one. I guess last one she had was something called Candy i believe?

She wants something unique n basically what i know she means is expensive :lol:

I was like ...... Rut roe

Gotta hit the internets tomorrow. Anyone in here splittin womens perfumes? :lol:

My girl keeps telling me she wants a perfume for christmas. Like a really nice one. I guess last one she had was something called Candy i believe?

Gotta hit the internets tomorrow. Anyone in here splittin womens perfumes? :lol:
no joke I was actually thinking about doing a perfume or two at one point since I'm sure people in here could give as gifts or just get for their gf/sister/whoever a sample
also I believe candy is by Prada

Last edited:
Well if you know of a few that're highly recommended, you can definitely count me in. I know she wouldn't mind splits. I can drop around $150 on a few dif ones. Guess we could guage interest in here over the next few days?

:lol: def not mine

A lot of my stuff is in storage but it goes back to around 1999 to present

That's a sick collection though looks like Neiman Marcus :lol:

I'm gonna get my new lady a perfume; she's not super into them but enjoys my stuff

I might play it safe and go Bond 9 Scent of Peace because to her that'll me a big step up

She wears Burberry The Beat a lot which I enjoy

Jo Malone stuff is nice and chicks LOVE that line, you can get two and blend them together which a lot of women do

Last edited:
so on another forum I frequent they also have a really extensive cologne thread and a few people recently posted pictures of their collections, I thought this one was ridiculous
sick.gif
just wanted to share
Forget the cologne, the organization
pimp.gif
.  I'd love to build up my collection, but I'd only wear a handful of them
ohwell.gif

That's why all my stuff is basically in storage I prob have a good 30 colognes in there
I'd end up going that route.  My cousin has a decent sized collection that sits on his dresser with dust collecting on about 3/4ths of the colognes.  It bothered me so much I had to lowkey dust them off while pretending to look at them
mean.gif
sick.gif

I'd end up going that route.  My cousin has a decent sized collection that sits on his dresser with dust collecting on about 3/4ths of the colognes.  It bothered me so much I had to lowkey dust them off while pretending to look at them :smh: :x ...

Yup I had my stuff sitting in an old Ikea closet and then the basement at my dads house. All most of it did was collect dust or my step brothers would steal them for themselves

I'm gonna get my new lady a perfume; she's not super into them but enjoys my stuff

I might play it safe and go Bond 9 Scent of Peace because to her that'll me a big step up

She wears Burberry The Beat a lot which I enjoy

Jo Malone stuff is nice and chicks LOVE that line, you can get two and blend them together which a lot of women do
my girlfriend loves scent of peace

it's like $150somethin on fragrancenet
I can't imagine spending that much on a blind buy, even for another person

I finally got around to trying a sample of original santal that I had. Pretty good stuff. If mont blanc individuel is as similar as people say, I'll probably get a bottle considering it's like $25

I finally got around to trying a sample of original santal that I had. Pretty good stuff. If mont blanc individuel is as similar as people say, I'll probably get a bottle considering it's like $25

Believe me it's identical and normally I can pick up differences in "similar" cheaper scents

That individuel does not last though, i gotta spray into my shirt to get a little longevity. Good scent though, women love it when they catch it.

speaking of original santal, fragrancenet has a great deal on a 4oz tester right now, comes out to around $111 with their 21% code and if you use ebates

That individuel does not last though, i gotta spray into my shirt to get a little longevity. Good scent though, women love it when they catch it.

This and Valentino have been my go 2's...Good for the price and for those on a budget.... but it still has that chemical vibe 30 min after wear.. Dry down is nice gives out a warm vibe.. Especially when your cup-caking with a breezy ...

Back
Top Bottom