Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*****Creed Aventus Split*****
View media item 671012

5ml $11
10ml $18
15ml $26
20ml $32.50
25ml $40

be aware that these will be in a combination of 10ml and 5ml bottles

buy yourself a nice christmas gift :D

Last edited:
just got my Aventus order from Walgreens. 4oz for 160 bucks. smells good too. just like my most recent bottle from NM.

just copped Scent of Peace for the new lady for $108 plus 6% back from eBates; pissed I missed the 12% back yesterday

just got my Aventus order from Walgreens. 4oz for 160 bucks. smells good too. just like my most recent bottle from NM.

Just received my package from Walgreens as well. This was a blind buy so have no other samples, batches, etc to compare it to. Ill trust you lol

I never received a shipping email or anything.

Last edited:
The Nordstrom in King of Prussia allows you to make your own samples
I went there once when I was a little kid, used to live in Wilkes-barre
The closest nordys to me now is like 50min but I think I'm gonna finally make a trip up there this weekend

I went there once when I was a little kid, used to live in Wilkes-barre
The closest nordys to me now is like 50min but I think I'm gonna finally make a trip up there this weekend

King of Prussia is something serious, you can make a day of it

It's the biggest mall in America now I believe

I'm lucky enough to live 10 min away

Last edited:
Been rocking Aventus all week.. It's become a 1 full sprayer to the base of the neck for me.. I may dab the wrist and the sides of the neck from there, but less is really more.

Can't believe I use to do 3-4 sprays, don't care too much, but people must of hated me. Still getting complimented hrs in from one spray.

Been rocking Aventus all week.. It's become a 1 full sprayer to the base of the neck for me.. I may dab the wrist and the sides of the neck from there, but less is really more.

Can't believe I use to do 3-4 sprays, don't care too much, but people must of hated me. Still getting complimented hrs in from one spray.

I go one full neck spray and semi sprays on each arm; I receive so many compliments

One thing I've noticed about Aventus is that it doesn't stay on clothes but on skin it's money

So you really liking that Apple Brandy?

I've only gotten a chance to wear it on my hand.. My homie wouldn't believe it wasn't pure whiskey or something.
The brandy and candy/green apple note stays throughout and the base kinda reminds me of Straight to Heaven, with the woods.The quality is superb, price is not lol.. Hopefully they start selling the refill bottles soon.

I've only gotten a chance to wear it on my hand.. My homie wouldn't believe it wasn't pure whiskey or something.
The brandy and candy/green apple note stays throughout and the base kinda reminds me of Straight to Heaven, with the woods.The quality is superb, price is not lol.. Hopefully they start selling the refill bottles soon.

I might just have to blind buy

I feel like that's going raw hoping the chick isn't lying about the pill :lol:

New Splits open until 12/12. 50ml available from each bottle in 5/10ml atomizers. 

Once these fill or time runs out, I'll do another 3 from my collection. PM me for any other questions.

Amouages 

5ml $14

10ml $26

Byredo- Bal d'Afrique

5ml $13

10ml $24

Amouage- Reflection Man

Think of a refined JPG Le Male.. Much, much more refined. Close to the highest quality of ingredients in perfumery. 

Rosemary, red pepper berries, bitter orange leaves, neroli, orris, jasmine, ylang ylang, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood. 

Amouage- Lyric Man

Lyric is divine royalty.. Rose based and masculine at the same time. Not for the casual type dude. If you're in a suit in tie or dressed to the nines, often.. Check it out.

Bergamot, lime, rose, angelica, orange blossom, green galbanum, spicy ginger, nutmeg, saffron, pine, sandalwood, vanilla, musk, frankincense

Byredo- Bal d'afrique

My signature scent and all-time favorite scent.. Nothing has come close to wowing me on first sniff and keep me coming back. Extremely versatile and it lasts 12+ hrs on me. 

Top notes includes: bergamot, lemon, neroli, African marigold, Bucchu Middle notes includes: violet, jasmine and cyclamen Base is composed of black amber, musk, vetiver, moroccan cedarwood.
Reflection Man- 40ml left

Bal d'afrique- 25ml left
Open until midnight tomorrow (THURS)

Reflection Man- 40ml left

Bal d'afrique- 15ml left

Lyric Man- 35ml left

Just copped aventus 4 oz for 160...Been od'n with sprays since I got it lolll. Been getting mad compliments like usual with the juice

Back
Top Bottom