Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Broke the atomizer "sprayer" on my bottle of Bal D'afrique, still 80%+ left.. 
mad.gif

Hopefully Swedish people are really nice and they will either fix it or give me a tester.

Quoting isn't working on my phone for some reason, but congrats on graduating, NSJ. I got another semester of undergrad unfortunately.

Also, I just receive the Aventus, I feel like I have a years worth of it now :lol:...

What are your guys opinions on Versace the Dreamer. Blind bought it because it was 15$ for 1.5 oz (50 ml) at my local drug store. Haven't got the chance to really test it out but off initial spray, the stuff is super synthetic but i feel like it would have a very nice dry down. It's floral but masculine with a hint of mint and tobacco to my nose. It can be bought online but from what I understand it's discontinued now.

What are your guys opinions on Versace the Dreamer. Blind bought it because it was 15$ for 1.5 oz (50 ml) at my local drug store. Haven't got the chance to really test it out but off initial spray, the stuff is super synthetic but i feel like it would have a very nice dry down. It's floral but masculine with a hint of mint and tobacco to my nose. It can be bought online but from what I understand it's discontinued now.

I've never been a huge fan; I see it all the time at Marshalls

but if you like it; go for it $15 is pretty good

I really like the smell of (Givenchy - Gentlemen only) I've been getting a few compliments on that one.

I've never tried it, but there's tons of reviews on YouTube, though for $15 I guess it's not too big a deal if you don't really like it

Now decanting Bal Da'Afrique, AGAIN.. Get it while it's fresh, just popped the top on my broken bottle.

80ml available

5ml $13
10ml $21 

View media item 698629

60ml available

Very surprised this isn't gone, I know it's under the radar, but it's easily my favorite fragrance on earth. The whole point of me splitting is to offer good juice that a lot of y'all may not come across, I think this is only sold at Barney's right now in the US. Trust in me, you want to try this if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom