Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

fragrancenet is kinda weird sometimes. I've seen things say "coming soon" and they'll get it in stock in a few days. Then for pure havane it's been saying coming soon for as long as I've been using their site :lol:

its the same stuff as overstock etc you can find creed for cheap online
but you will never be 100% its legit
there are many discounted online retailers that have proven time and time again that they sell legit creeds, you should honestly only be worried if buying from ebay or such. Even then, there's plenty legit sellers there too

Ive been wearing my la nuit decant all week that I got from NSJ. I really love this stuff. Slight powdery smell that I love. But the longevity is awful.

How's the la nuit frozen? It's supposed to be an EDP version right? I imagine it lasts a lot longer
La Nuit Le Parfum and La Nuit Frozen Cologne are two different frags

Got a sample of By Man. Disappointed that it was merely a skin scent within a few minutes on me. Smelled amazing tho.

anybody ever make their own scented lotions by mixing a cologne with unscented lotion? I've heard about it a few times, thinking about ttrying it out

anybody ever make their own scented lotions by mixing a cologne with unscented lotion? I've heard about it a few times, thinking about ttrying it out
I imagine the fragrance would last longer correct?

They say to use lotion and spray cologne on top when you want it to last longer

I imagine the fragrance would last longer correct?

They say to use lotion and spray cologne on top when you want it to last longer
I'm talking about actually mixing them in a separate bottle. I've heard it's good for scents that have poor longevity especially. Think I'm gonna try it out soon. Wonder how projection would be.

I use to not be able to notice AdG in the air, but now I realize every dude is still wearing it. I find that shh to be obnoxiously loud.. How did it ever become so popular?

I'm talking about actually mixing them in a separate bottle. I've heard it's good for scents that have poor longevity especially. Think I'm gonna try it out soon. Wonder how projection would be.
Yeah I understood what you meant lol. I was talking about how if you get good longevity by just "layering" them, i imagine that you would get even better longevity by actually mixing them. I wonder how much you should put in though. 1:1 ratio. That would be too much wouldn't it?

Yeah I understood what you meant lol. I was talking about how if you get good longevity by just "layering" them, i imagine that you would get even better longevity by actually mixing them. I wonder how much you should put in though. 1:1 ratio. That would be too much wouldn't it?
I'm not sure, guess I'd just have to try out different ratios

I'm not sure, guess I'd just have to try out different ratios
on basenotes there are a lot of people that do it and already have the ratios set for certain frags, usually TF and Creed's because of the decanter/flacons. Check on there.

I honestly get good longevity from everything I have
if I do decide to try it out it'll just be for ***** and giggles :lol:

So, I heard that L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent smells really good. Any reviews? lol.

Back
Top Bottom