Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What's your guys take on Wallstreet? Smelled it the other day and it seemed like a good summer scent. I have a co worker that wants to split it with me. Is there anything compared to it that I should look at instead

What's your guys take on Wallstreet? Smelled it the other day and it seemed like a good summer scent. I have a co worker that wants to split it with me. Is there anything compared to it that I should look at instead

I love wallstreet :pimp: so far it has been my favorite summer scent. Love the seaweed and cucumber note. Its a nice fresh scent that was great in the summer. You really can't go wrong with it.

I'll probably end up getting some as well since I'm out...

@needsomejays  got my shipment in, both smell 
pimp.gif
 thanks boss

Chez is one of Bond's OG colognes so you can't go wrong

Great Jones is a great Bond 9 that is a little harder to come by but worth every penny

Chez is one of Bond's OG colognes so you can't go wrong

Great Jones is a great Bond 9 that is a little harder to come by but worth every penny
A hole in the wall spot has the 50ml Great Jones for like $70.. That was before Christmas tho. It was my favorite out of what they carried in Bond no9

Never tried I love NY for all...must resist...

Still waiting for an Aventus or Bond.com split :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom