Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

once, like a year ago
I don't really remember it, but my girlfriend really liked it

Last edited:
Never tried I love NY for all...must resist...

Still waiting for an Aventus or Bond.com split :nerd:
Have you tried that bleeker before? NSJ just pulled a hat trick on us.... Can't wait.

I have but for some reason most bond products don't work well with my body chemistry. That's why I've shyed away from bond splits in here. WS is the one that works really well on me tho :lol:

They all smell really nice on paper but on my skin its a different story :smh:

I have but for some reason most bond products don't work well with my body chemistry. That's why I've shyed away from bond splits in here. WS is the one that works really well on me tho :lol:
They all smell really nice on paper but on my skin its a different story :smh:
Damn man, that sucks. I just got put on the bond no. 9 series thru NSJ & these splits... All of them have been blind buys & I'm glad I've taken the chances. Juices are on point!! Only one I'm regretting is missing out on that sel martin split from @baise... Smh

Last edited:
Anyone out there have Issey miyake and willing to trade up their bottle (even used) for almost full varvatos vintage and half bottle of Gucci pour homme ii ?

Anyone out there have Issey miyake and willing to trade up their bottle (even used) for almost full varvatos vintage and half bottle of Gucci pour homme ii ?
which issey miyake? Got three different kinds willing to split for a trade. Lmk

Last edited:
I only smelled ny for all from the bottle but it's good. If you like gourmands I would absolutely recommend it. Very chocolatey

All splits shipped as of this afternoon. Except for my 2 Canadian fellas yours go out first thing in the a.m.

Posting up new splits later tonight.

damn man your room must look like the Macy's counter with the damage you've been doing :lol:
Tell me about it..... Been going in lol... It's my new hobby. In due time this will get boring as well. There's just to many to pick from. Have you tried grey vetiver by TF?

Back
Top Bottom