Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

** SPRING/SUMMER SPLITS: HEELEY MENTHE FRAICHE // ATELIER COLOGNE  GRAND NEROLI // FRAPIN L'HUMANISTE **

Questions about quantity, INTL shipping, or anything PM, me. Thanks. Bottles will be ordered when half the juice is paid for. 

Heeley Menthe Fraiche by James Heeley: 100 ml available

5 ml $12
10 ml $21
20 ml $40

30 ml $61

Top notes are mint leaf and Sicilian bergamot. The heart contains lotus and mate, and the base is formed of white cedar.

My thoughts: It's crisp, fresh, calming, maybe even invigorating.. The mix of green tea with mint are both soothing in warmer weather. It's the best mint-based fragrance out there. Closest thing in the designer market would be Cartier Roadster.

Atelier Cologne Grand Neroli: 200 mL available

5 ml $9
10 ml $14
20 ml $31

30 ml $45

Grand Neroli from the Cologne Absolue collection is the smell of fresh Italian summer afternoon. It contains notes of Moroccan neroli, lemon, Sicilian bergamot, petit grain, Persian galbanum, moss, birch leaf, pure musk, white amber and vanilla from Madagascar.

My thoughts: I prefer this to Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, let's take the pricing out of the equation. To me this is a better scent, the neroli/citrus in both smell exactly the same and this has a creamy vanilla dry down. I've gotten 8-10 hrs from both which is amazing for summer citrus scents, but TF Neroli Port is a $100+ more and half the size.

Frapin L'Humansite: 100 ML available (2nd Bottle)

5ml-  $11

10ml- $18

20ml- $38

30ml- $58

A gin & tonic inspired masterpiece. A bit fruity and much more versatile than Creed's Virgin Island Water.

"It opens with lemon, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and black pepper. A heart encompasses juniper berries, nutmeg, thyme and peony, while a base includes gin, oak moss and tonka. "
Menthe Fraiche- 75ml left

L'Humaniste- 80 ml left

Grand Neroli- 150 ml left

Oooh ok, your getting that 200ml bottle... You can keep that @baise lol. Bottle is going to dwarf my collection.

Yo stillin....I know you've been trying to get those SOMP's....but whats good with that CK summer split....Holla at me!!

:lol: I copped the SOMPS for $179 thank god

I am going to the mall tomorrow and I am gonna see if they have it; it's online but I need to smell it first...getting pretty awesome reviews

Anyone smell the new Polo Red :nerd: smelled it in a magazine and it was surprisingly good

I'm not crazy about it; has no identity it starts off fruity then goes to coffee really quick

it's like they tried to make a summer scent and it drug on so much they threw in some cold weather notes

This thread is killing me. Between the splits and ordering a bottle of Wallstreet today jerking. Mad money on smelling good damn you baise and nsj

stillin729 stillin729 thanks for the mini review

I'll check it out next time I hit the mall up. For some reason those magazine testers always smell a lot better then the actual product

Thoughts on my slpits so far:
-Sel Marin :wow: amazing stuff, really different from anything that I've tried before...should've bought more :smh: fresh, clean scent that smells like the ocean. Will be great for spring/summersummer
-Pegaus is another winner from Marly...warm and inviting scent that isn't too sweet. The vanilla comes in afterwards, as I smell more bergamot at the opening. Great scent that makes me feel classy :lol:
-L'Humansite is really refreshing opening, lemon, lime, bright citrus. Then becomes a more mellow, subtle fragrance during the dry down.

So I've been wearing Burberry London Black for the longest and will continue....

looking for a different option though. where can I get the mixed ones or maybe just some advice on something for the yambz!

Like I said I was hyped about it by the description but it wasn't for me.i like the vanilla scents that herod by them is great. I give baise props for finding all these scents

Back
Top Bottom