Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Herod was definitely my favorite split. Mad I missed the second run I would've easily got 30+. Any chance of another Herod split?

I'm definitely interested in smelling Formentera from the new Tom Ford

Last edited:
I would potentially take some herod.

Had a good time sampling some stuff today. Got samples of wall st, fire island and riverside drive. The sales lady was really liking wall st (and actually had to ask what it was because I had sprayed before she got there). Not sure Fire Island is for me, but when you smell the bottle it smells like nothing i've smelt before, so I figured i'd try it out. 

Also tried Un Jardin sur le Nil (actually really nice), Un Jardin en Mediterranee (nope), and a new bvgari avqa for summer 2014 which was pleasant as well, but I didn't spray it on myself.

Bought a bottle of ADG essenza edp because my sample ran out and I found myself still wanting to wear it.

Last edited:
I would potentially take some herod.

Had a good time sampling some stuff today. Got samples of wall st, fire island and riverside drive. The sales lady was really liking wall st (and actually had to ask what it was because I had sprayed before she got there). Not sure Fire Island is for me, but when you smell the bottle it smells like nothing i've smelt before, so I figured i'd try it out. 

Also tried Un Jardin sur le Nil (actually really nice), Un Jardin en Mediterranee (nope), and a new bvgari avqa for summer 2014 which was pleasant as well, but I didn't spray it on myself.
Bought a bottle of ADG essenza edp because my sample ran out and I found myself still wanting to wear it.
Damn homie how much you pay for the adg essenza? I was about to split it on here for the low. Just waiting on some bottles to decant. Hopefully you didn't open it yet. Essenza is way better than the regular adg.

Last edited:
I actually haven't opened it yet. It was 90 for a 2.5 ounce (no tax) from one of the discount places around here. Not the lowest I've seen, but since I'm in Canada generally still cheaper than what I'd pay for shipping/importing. Also I don't know the price difference between the edt and edp or what it should be.

Last edited:
I actually haven't opened it yet. It was 90 for a 2.5 ounce (no tax) from one of the discount places around here. Not the lowest I've seen, but since I'm in Canada generally still cheaper than what I'd pay for shipping/importing. Also I don't know the price difference between the edt and edp or what it should be.
I can def beat that price.... How much is first class shipping from Washington state to you. Lmk

Typing this from my work and phone so I can't be fancy with it..

3rd bottle of Herod open 80 ml has already been spoken for.. around 50 ml left. If you want in let me know asap. thanks.

Everyone should have received their herod, pegasus, l'humaniste and sel marin splits.. what ya'll think of them?
Mine is waiting for me at my apartment, won't be there till Friday
frown.gif

Trying to split as much as I can before it starts getting hot out. Don't want these packages to sit in a hot *** mailbox all day before people get home from work and what not

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme

Got the Herod n Marin.
Preciate the sample also.
I'm def gonna be a repeat custy.
Diggin the Marin heavy
The Herod is also dope but I'm lookin for that summer arsenal. :pimp:

Good looks also to NSJ for the bond 9 jawns.

Any suggestions on where to get good prices on legit name brand colognes?

Havent had any (except a crappy calvin klein one) since my Hermes de t'erre ran out. 

My aunt buys my uncles colognes on fragrance.com but I'm not crazy about that site. Not crazy about buying on ebay either.

Would appreciate any help. Looks like I'll be an active member of this thread 

Any suggestions on where to get good prices on legit name brand colognes?

Havent had any (except a crappy calvin klein one) since my Hermes de t'erre ran out. 

My aunt buys my uncles colognes on fragrance.com but I'm not crazy about that site. Not crazy about buying on ebay either.

Would appreciate any help. Looks like I'll be an active member of this thread 
Fragrancenet always has the best prices

Fragrancenet always has the best prices
so the feeling in this thread is fragrancenet is 100% legit? because some of the reviews on there suggest some perfumes seem watered down and whatnot which is a big turn off..

any other opinions on fragrancenet?

so the feeling in this thread is fragrancenet is 100% legit? because some of the reviews on there suggest some perfumes seem watered down and whatnot which is a big turn off..

any other opinions on fragrancenet?
they're legit, trust me
Everything I split I buy from them. Almost everything I personally own, I've bought from them

fragrancenet is legit in my experience. If you check basenotes/fragrantica forums pretty much every thread there will say the same.

Back
Top Bottom