Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Ok awesome, i'll be making a purchase tomorrow. 2 colognes probably. Any thoughts on "the one" by d&g? Ive had a pic of it saved for a while, possibly from this thread, but dont recall what it smells like. Any recommendations along the lines of terre d'hermes* and aqua di gio type scents?

Last edited:
Oh and quick question: what is the difference between "edt spray" and "parfum spray" ?[/quote ]
Two of the most popular formats of fragrances are Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum. An Eau de Parfum label indicates that a perfume has a high concentration of natural oils and extract and is hence long-lasting and very potent. An Eau de Toilette label, however, signifies lower amounts of natural oils and hence this kind of perfume does not last as long. Because of their potency, Eau de Parfums are more expensive than Eau de Toilettes. Something to note is that the way a perfume smells on you initially will be different from how it smells a few hours later. This is because perfumes have ‘notes’ specifically, top notes, heart notes, and base notes. Top notes make the first impression and last only for a few minutes. Heart notes emerge after the top notes fade, last several hours and are meant to make the perfume well-rounded. Finally, base notes provide the fragrance with its ‘body’ and balance, and are meant to linger for hours.

Last edited:
I haven't bought cologne since I copped that Burberry brit but my next will be terre d'hermes.

Last edited:
wearing fire island today. not as interesting on skin as smelling the bottle but I haven't had to scrub it off like I did with high line a few days ago. So far I would describe it as an inoffensive white floral. It has a sort of lighter and airy quality to it that I appreciate. 

One thing I've noticed about a few of these bond no 9s I've tried is they all have pretty good projection and longevity. I get whifs of them all day, no fatigue. Yesterday wall st lasted at least 12 hours on me.

Last edited:
yeah I definitely see why people say that. I actually like the smell overall but it does seem costly for what it is (at least so far).

Unless it's real hot I can't do Fire Island but I can get down with it at an outside beach bar
But it get hot out here
smokin.gif

@NSJ just got my package... As always thnx fam. Bleeker st is great! VIW is great! Remember I had that bottle of MI... I posted a while back? The one they said is fake, well they smell identical. I think the one I had went bad (maybe) . Overall I'm super pleased again with my blind buys. Can't stop smelling my knees and wrists right now. Lol

Last edited:
Alright fellas my ocd is acting up and im gonna order a tom ford Italian cypress flacon im gonna have between 150-200 ml available to split depending on how much my coworker wants if interested pm me and we can work it out

** SPRING/SUMMER SPLITS: HEELEY MENTHE FRAICHE // ATELIER COLOGNE  GRAND NEROLI // FRAPIN L'HUMANISTE **

Questions about quantity, INTL shipping, or anything PM, me. Thanks. Bottles will be ordered when half the juice is paid for. 

Heeley Menthe Fraiche by James Heeley: 100 ml available

5 ml $12
10 ml $21
20 ml $40

30 ml $61

Top notes are mint leaf and Sicilian bergamot. The heart contains lotus and mate, and the base is formed of white cedar.

My thoughts: It's crisp, fresh, calming, maybe even invigorating.. The mix of green tea with mint are both soothing in warmer weather. It's the best mint-based fragrance out there. Closest thing in the designer market would be Cartier Roadster.

Atelier Cologne Grand Neroli: 200 mL available

5 ml $9
10 ml $14
20 ml $31

30 ml $45

Grand Neroli from the Cologne Absolue collection is the smell of fresh Italian summer afternoon. It contains notes of Moroccan neroli, lemon, Sicilian bergamot, petit grain, Persian galbanum, moss, birch leaf, pure musk, white amber and vanilla from Madagascar.

My thoughts: I prefer this to Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, let's take the pricing out of the equation. To me this is a better scent, the neroli/citrus in both smell exactly the same and this has a creamy vanilla dry down. I've gotten 8-10 hrs from both which is amazing for summer citrus scents, but TF Neroli Port is a $100+ more and half the size.

Frapin L'Humansite: 100 ML available (2nd Bottle)

5ml-  $11

10ml- $18

20ml- $38

30ml- $58

A gin & tonic inspired masterpiece. A bit fruity and much more versatile than Creed's Virgin Island Water.

"It opens with lemon, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and black pepper. A heart encompasses juniper berries, nutmeg, thyme and peony, while a base includes gin, oak moss and tonka. "
Menthe Fraiche- 75ml left

L'Humaniste- 80 ml left

Grand Neroli- 150 ml left
Menthe Fraiche- 75ml left

L'Humaniste- 80 ml left

Grand Neroli- 150 ml left

all are still available.. Bottles being ordered when half is paid for.
Menthe Fraiche- 70ml left

L'Humaniste- 80 ml left

Grand Neroli- 130 ml left

Parfums de Marly Herod (3rd bottle) FULL

If you haven't got in on the latest summer split, PM me. If I can't fill at least half of L'humaniste by Friday night, its canceled.

Back
Top Bottom