Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Update:

Atelier Vetiver Fatal- last 10ml left
Acqua Di Parma CI- Gone!!
YSL Libre- 30ml left
Mont Blanc Legend- Gone!!

Wearing this today, definitely the best bargain recommendation in this thread.
Picked mine up at Ross fro $13 and see it occasionally at other locations. Seriously considering getting a second bottle to hold on to.
you guys can buy this scnt off of ebay for the same price. If your Ross doesnt carry it. That's how I got mine.

thank god, took me forever to get around to shipping yours
Threw in a bunch of extra samples for the delay
Saw that, the way the bond samples are wrapped I thought they were candy at first. Looked at it for a second like tf. 
laugh.gif

Wearing this today, definitely the best bargain recommendation in this thread.
Picked mine up at Ross fro $13 and see it occasionally at other locations. Seriously considering getting a second bottle to hold on to.
This. I would have to say best bargains are either this or versace blue jeans

@stilln, did you smell that CK summer 2014? If so, does it have the same melon note as Bond no. 9 Coney Island...lmk fam i'm about to blind buy it.

Last edited:
I did it's a coconut note that I smell more that dries into something more woody

I prefer the 2013 edition personally

Everyone in on the Herod/dhi + the rest of the previous splits. Wed/thurs is the expected delivery date for all 30 of the packages I posted over the weekend. :lol:

If you don't receive by then, PM me.

Got a package from @needsomejays yesterday too. HTTP is pretty ******* awesome thanks bro.

Wore it to work today and kept catching magical wiffs of it all day. I see the Aventus comparisos, to me it smells like Aventus x Fruity Pebbles. With a major emphasis on the Fruity Pebbles.

My three personnel favorites in the collection are Aventus, Dior Homme Intense, and Gucci Pour Homme II. Honorable mention goes to Sel Marin, Pegasus, and Chanel Platinum. 

I missed out on some of the fragrances that have received great responses in this thread like Musc Ravaegeur and Pure Malt. Can't wait to try Herod at the end of the week. 

It's hard to say what the "best colognes" are since everyone's nose isn't the same. That's really based on everyone's personal opinion. But my favorites right now are Herod, pure malt, and aventus

Back
Top Bottom