Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Herod... damn man. This is the real deal. 

I don't have a nose like most of you, I smell a lot of vanilla and some tobacco but for me its not at all similar to Tom Ford TV. More comparable to DHI, and it makes the latter smell almost bootleg. 

An instant cop for me. Thank you very much @Baise tonCanape  

Ya'll enjoy those splits.. it's still brisk enough here to rock Herod and DHI.

I'll have an updated/final list of participants tonight. Some of ya'll didn't make the cut unless you buy more juice, Molecule 01 bottle looks like it will drop out.

Last edited:
Baise and needsomejays

I want to thank you for the splits. Just got em and cant wait to try em

I just smelled the L'Homme Sport by YSL and actually liked it on paper

It's soapy and citrusy; smells like some other cologne but can't put my finger on it

Last edited:
Hey new to the split game.. if anyone has any splits.. pm me. I would really like to explore some new scents

Last edited:

LAST CALL::

Profumum Aqcua e Zucchero: Bottle 1

This Zuccherro is being highly touted in the frag community, as it should.. That's some special stuff.
i REALLY wanna try Aqcua e Zucchero, but from reviews it seems WILD feminine. but i only see MEN reviewing it on youtube.

i read that its unisex but its always compared to Pink Sugar which is a femme scent.

anybody got any opinions on this?

Fellas I went to my local TJ Maxx and I found them selling the David Beckham Signature for $19.99 :smh: but I found another scent by him named "Instinct" for $12.99. I picked it up, but haven't opened it yet. Has anyone tried it? Any good? Should I open it and use it or return it and continue my quest for the Signature?

Fellas I went to my local TJ Maxx and I found them selling the David Beckham Signature for $19.99 :smh: but I found another scent by him named "Instinct" for $12.99. I picked it up, but haven't opened it yet. Has anyone tried it? Any good? Should I open it and use it or return it and continue my quest for the Signature?

Instinct is decent but Signature is money, is return it for the Signature plus Signature is much better for summer

Last edited:
i REALLY wanna try Aqcua e Zucchero, but from reviews it seems WILD feminine. but i only see MEN reviewing it on youtube.

i read that its unisex but its always compared to Pink Sugar which is a femme scent.

This is why I havent gotten down...not trying to smell like a chick.

Last edited:
Nice collection up there @NSJ!! I see some cheap gems in that bunch.
thanks, of all the niche bottles I have, the only one I personally bought for myself was the new haarlem. The rest are from splits I did where I kept some for myself. I personally don't find most worth the money. Though I'll probably be buying a full bottle of bleecker street and riverside drive

Wore DHI to work tonight. Just two sprays and that was plenty.

**** was magic :lol: Confidence was on level 100. Got a compliment... they had to double take and said they really liked what I was wearing.

This is why I havent gotten down...not trying to smell like a chick.

Well its definitely not Tom Ford for Men but far from being just feminin. . I could go down the like at Sephora, macys and spray on all the offerings for women, 99% will have this hazy perfumey quality about them. Miss Dior, Chanel No. 5 etc..all smell like "perfume" and not cologne, no one is mistaken by that. Zucchero does not have a "perfumey" quality to it, it's just sweet and that in itself is up to the wearers tolerance.

Other one for example; I don't like Tom Ford Black Orchid, it's dope, but there is still this stringent perfumey thing in it that I can't put my fingur on. I think just as many dudes as there are women wearing that.

Hey Baise,  you get my PM on  Zucchero??   Was hoping to get in on that aswell....

Just saw your post about people getting shut out...   Hope that's not including  Sel Marin..

Got that Libre in from U uniquekickz :pimp:

This **** is STRONG! 4 sprays and I could smell it with a stuffy nose! But I can tell this is going to blend with my skin well. Still prefer La Nuit but this is a great fresh, spring scent.

Back
Top Bottom