Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wore Aventus today just to see if I'll have any luck.  Sprayed 4 times (1 on each wrist, 1 on neck, and 1 on shirt) and best thing I got was a girl who was sitting behind me choking on the cloud of Aventus surrounding me
laugh.gif

Man, I'm telling y'all, I even brushed up on a chick I was walking past and still nothing
mean.gif
.  I'd like to think I'm decent looking and I was wearing brown sperry's, khakis, a button-up, and a cardigan over that, so I don't think I was dressed horribly.  I just don't know what it is guys
frown.gif
do you like how it smells on you? Does it stick around on your skin? Do you moisturize beforehand? As long as it's working on your skin, it's just a numbers game. 

I usually only do 3 sprays. It's definitely easy to apply too much and then not notice due to fatigue. 

Last edited:

Wore Aventus today just to see if I'll have any luck.  Sprayed 4 times (1 on each wrist, 1 on neck, and 1 on shirt) and best thing I got was a girl who was sitting behind me choking on the cloud of Aventus surrounding me
laugh.gif

Man, I'm telling y'all, I even brushed up on a chick I was walking past and still nothing
mean.gif
.  I'd like to think I'm decent looking and I was wearing brown sperry's, khakis, a button-up, and a cardigan over that, so I don't think I was dressed horribly.  I just don't know what it is guys
frown.gif
ajjksdkswbhjdshjbdshjshjahahahahahah,that is to funny my dude.

I think that is way to much tho.Aventus is strong imo and yes it is all about body chemistry with the cologne and the other person liking it.

I feel you tho and hate when things work on others and not me.The only cologne I got compliments on are Jean Paul Le male,Armani code and the most with Versace Pour Homme.

Keep rocking it tho and dont get to down.

View media item 919087Let me begin by saying this whole line from Acqua Di Parma is stellar. You can't go wrong with these fragrances.
This little gem opens with lots of zesty lemon. The bergamot goes well with the citron too. Bergamotto Di Calabria settles rather quickly and dries down to a subtle cedar wood finish. I would say that longevity is about 4-5 hours on my skin but I don't really mind that, I carry a small decant to refresh as the day rolls on. This frag is perfect for the hot days ahead. I recommend Bergamotto Di Calabria to all the citrus lovers out there.

Idk maybe I'm just at a complete loss of what to split. I still have a lot of stuff. So I decided to branch out and do something really different like the memoirs of a trespasser and the acqua di parma and they aren't selling at all

Wore Aventus today just to see if I'll have any luck.  Sprayed 4 times (1 on each wrist, 1 on neck, and 1 on shirt) and best thing I got was a girl who was sitting behind me choking on the cloud of Aventus surrounding me :lol: .

Man, I'm telling y'all, I even brushed up on a chick I was walking past and still nothing :smh: .  I'd like to think I'm decent looking and I was wearing brown sperry's, khakis, a button-up, and a cardigan over that, so I don't think I was dressed horribly.  I just don't know what it is guys :frown: .

It was the Sperry's should have went Janoski's

But for real it's also the setting you are in; I meet a lot of people in one on one sessions so that helps when people smell you

I have def have random people ask me about it tho but I wear it almost daily to work

Wore Aventus today just to see if I'll have any luck.  Sprayed 4 times (1 on each wrist, 1 on neck, and 1 on shirt) and best thing I got was a girl who was sitting behind me choking on the cloud of Aventus surrounding me :lol: .

you prob just put too much on

i do both sides neck........

done

when i first started with aventus.............i did the wrist but cut that out

Last edited:

done

Chuuurch.. spraying the wrist is a waste of juice.. I've been using my decant of Aventus lately instead of the bottle last week I got around 30 compliments in 3 work days.. I do 1 **** to bot sides of the neck, 1 base of the neck, maybe 2 on the chest and one on the shirt.. I know for a fact the first 2 hrs are beastly and may come off as "too much" no matter how good it smells. But the whaffs and whaffs of sillage pumping from your shirt/chest at the 6+ hour mark, 9/10 compliments I get come after the 6 hour mark. That tells you something. At least 4 ladies were like "I knew it had to be one of those Creeds"

What do you guys think of Edition Blanche? Of the Allure line, the only one I've had the chance to sample is Allure Homme Sport and I liked it. Also, someone split SMW already!

What do you guys think of Edition Blanche? Of the Allure line, the only one I've had the chance to sample is Allure Homme Sport and I liked it. Also, someone split SMW already!

Edition Blanche is incredible

You won't be disappointed

All the splits have me broke right now too. But I'd be in for SMW too. Been wanting to try it for a while

Any thoughts on these?

YSL Sport
Prada Luna Rossa
Versace Eau Fraiche
YSL Sport
Prada Luna Rossa

I'm rocking the Prada Luna Rossa now
nice, clean scent, good for nice spring/summer days, I wear it casually, around the house, stores, not overpowering but definitely can tell it's on

Most random people aren't going to give you compliments, especially younger women (college age) unless you're at a bar or you already know them. I mean think about it, lets say you're walking to class and walk by a girl who smelled really good. Are you gonna turn around and flag her down just to tell her she smells good? Not likely

do you like how it smells on you? Does it stick around on your skin? Do you moisturize beforehand? As long as it's working on your skin, it's just a numbers game. 

I usually only do 3 sprays. It's definitely easy to apply too much and then not notice due to fatigue. 
Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: don't be unattractive

Jp but foreal you need to be in a social setting

ajjksdkswbhjdshjbdshjshjahahahahahah,that is to funny my dude.

I think that is way to much tho.Aventus is strong imo and yes it is all about body chemistry with the cologne and the other person liking it.

I feel you tho and hate when things work on others and not me.The only cologne I got compliments on are Jean Paul Le male,Armani code and the most with Versace Pour Homme.

Keep rocking it tho and dont get to down.
It was the Sperry's should have went Janoski's

But for real it's also the setting you are in; I meet a lot of people in one on one sessions so that helps when people smell you

I have def have random people ask me about it tho but I wear it almost daily to work

done

Chuuurch.. spraying the wrist is a waste of juice.. I've been using my decant of Aventus lately instead of the bottle last week I got around 30 compliments in 3 work days.. I do 1 **** to bot sides of the neck, 1 base of the neck, maybe 2 on the chest and one on the shirt.. I know for a fact the first 2 hrs are beastly and may come off as "too much" no matter how good it smells. But the whaffs and whaffs of sillage pumping from your shirt/chest at the 6+ hour mark, 9/10 compliments I get come after the 6 hour mark. That tells you something. At least 4 ladies were like "I knew it had to be one of those Creeds"
Not gonna lie, I really meant the story as an anecdote, but I appreciate all of the replies
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  Ran out of reps, but I'll get everyone.

The setting never actually crossed my mind, but you guys are right, it's gotta be a more social setting.  I've gotten a compliment here and there on campus with other colognes, but those are the outliers.

I never thought I sprayed too much, but I think I'm with you @Baise tonCanape and @Al Audi, I think I'm cutting the wrist out from now on.  I followed my cousin, who does it, but now it just seems like a waste.  Never tried the chest, I'll swap the wrists for that.

Side note: Girl I brushed up on is gonna get another brush tomorrow, the coughing girl is gonna wish she never took this class
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom