Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So I went to Macy's and tried on a couple of the popular colognes and here are some of my uneducated opinions.

Nautica Voyage (Sears) - smells really good but is very weak. And after about an hour I can barely smell it at all. Can't buy something that lasts only an hour
mean.gif

Gucci Guilty - another scent that didn't last very long. Doesn't smell that good anyway

Acqua di Gio - liked this one a lot. Will look to buy it when I find a good deal

Bleu de Chanel - good, but not good enough for me to buy it. I was not impressed with it at all
I always feel (well smell) as if cologne doesnt last on me long, but when I think I dont smell it anymore, someone will go "Hey what are you wearing?"

I dont think if you cant smell it anymore means that it really is gone.

Is AHS really that good? I used to wear allure in HS & it was bomb **** , chicks loved it but I never liked AHS at the time, not really a fan of any sport fragrances tbh. It's been quite a while since I've smelled both, guess I'll have to retry AHS and maybe cop. This thread is bad for my pockets :smh:

Last edited:
Is AHS really that good? I used to wear allure in HS & it was bomb **** , chicks loved it but I never liked AHS at the time, not really a fan of any sport fragrances tbh. It's been quite a while since I've smelled both, guess I'll have to retry AHS and maybe cop. This thread is bad for my pockets :smh:

AHS isn't AMAZING or anything, but it smells pretty good and is probably one of the most versatile scents out

Last edited:
AHS is quickly becoming one of my go-to choices... it's inoffensive, lasts long on me, and I've gotten a ton of compliments.

is versace pour homme decent ? i was thinking of blind buying just a little bottle of it since it don't cost much to test it out
I have been speaking about Versace Pour Homme like crazy since I came in this cologne section lol.It is my favorite and most compliment getting cologne.Its cheap as well.Usually the 1.7 is only like $30 and maybe cheaper in store.I rock it all year round and it is perfect for the spring and summer.Its last forever and projects on my skin.I will be wearing it forever.The funny thing is it is really nothing special but it is so effective and clean.
Is AHS really that good? I used to wear allure in HS & it was bomb **** , chicks loved it but I never liked AHS at the time, not really a fan of any sport fragrances tbh. It's been quite a while since I've smelled both, guess I'll have to retry AHS and maybe cop. This thread is bad for my pockets
mean.gif
It is basically a smoother,less sharp Versace Pour homme but 2 times the price.Literally the exact same scent but I like Versace pour homme more because it is a sharper and more in your face scent while not being offensive.I think is AHS is great but disappears quickly and there is no need to spend the extra money on it.
Saw the Pour Homme at Marshals for $15. I'll grab one too of Stillin cosigns it
Grab it fam.

I praise VPH and it is my personal lifelong cologne.

Last edited:
Check your local Marshalls for the Versace stuff. Yeah it was the 50 ml.

Any got a nice citrus recommendation? I've smelled Acqua di Gio and it was pretty good

That's where I get 9/10 of my fragrances from...

And Di Gio is one of my summertime scents, another nice citrus one is Fugiyama "private number" can get it off amazon for like $13 shipped

So back from banned camp.

Got my aventus from NSJ and woww....

Best thing cologne I smelled so far. It's just amazing. It last a long time too.

Gonna cop that Versace pour homme if I find it for cheap. Prolly gonna grab some other ones as well.

Aventus is such a monster.. I went to put on an undershirt today for work and I got a huge whiff of Aventus. And that's after a cycle through the laundry :lol: and I wore it a few days ago

Check your local Marshalls for the Versace stuff. Yeah it was the 50 ml.

Any got a nice citrus recommendation? I've smelled Acqua di Gio and it was pretty good

That's where I get 9/10 of my fragrances from...

And Di Gio is one of my summertime scents, another nice citrus one is Fugiyama "private number" can get it off amazon for like $13 shipped

Read some of the reviews...I'll cop it instead of Aqua di Gio :lol:

I'm trying to build the best cheapie collection before I get the more expensive stuff

ok, got that little bottle of vph and i'm digging it...  so my question to ya'll is, if i like this would i,like allure home sport too ?  and is it a little better then vph  ?

edit: Baise tonCanape  did you still have that i think it was 20ml of ahp available ?

Last edited:
I got my Bleecker St. in and wore it over the weekend, and I am really impressed with it. Had a great smell and the dry down had a nice lasting smell to it as well. I am going to try it out one dya this week at work to see how it goes in the office. 

I smelled that Lomani Ab Silver Saturday, while I happened to have Aventus on. It smells just like it, definitely get that smokey pineapple. I don't know or in fact completely doubt it projects or lasts as long, but given it's $25 right now on amazon/eBay for 100ml, not bad to have on deck. It'll probably get price gauged just like Insurrection Pure did once it gets more popular. Their 1Million clone, unoriginally called Millionaire (bottle looks the exact same too) is pretty spot on too and I saw that for $15 for the 100ml

I smelled that Lomani Ab Silver Saturday, while I happened to have Aventus on. It smells just like it, definitely get that smokey pineapple. I don't know or in fact completely doubt it projects or lasts as long, but given it's $25 right now on amazon/eBay for 100ml, not bad to have on deck. It'll probably get price gauged just like Insurrection Pure did once it gets more popular. Their 1Million clone, unoriginally called Millionaire (bottle looks the exact same too) is pretty spot on too and I saw that for $15 for the 100ml
Yup,trying to tell people mane lol.You can be all high and mighty if you want but Lomani Ab spirit silver is pretty damn close to smelling exactly like aventus.Its just missing a little top end sweetness.It is a little weaker but is still strong,projects and last for over 10 hrs on my skin.3.3 oz for only $30 bucks is a no brainer.

And word on the street is the Lomani Black Intense smells just like Creed Royal Oud and its only $15.I have only rocked my royal oud once but love it.

People can sleep and spend extra money if they want to,but not me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom