Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The back end of all those imitation scents smell like piss, ain't met the one that hasn't. If these are of good quality I think that's great, if I was younger I'd hop on. As I get older I have no issue paying within my means for high quality products that last.

i just found a 3.4 oz for like $14 from fragrence.net 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

What scents would y'all say are better than Polo Red, but still comparable? Asking for my brother because I really don't remember what Polo Red smells like and you guys are spot on with the recommendations :lol: :pimp:.

Last edited:
What scents would y'all say are better than Polo Red, but still comparable? Asking for my brother because I really don't remember what Polo Red smells like and you guys are spot on with the recommendations :lol: :pimp:.

The Polo Red that came out last year?

Just copped the Versace Eau Fraiche off strength of the bottle design

and brand reputation.

It smells good, and I hope it lasts on my skin.

I received a sample of Polo Red some time ago and I remember liking it. He might want to try Prada Luna Rossa. I would say they are comparable.

I think polo red smells good but it is a very generic and forgettable scent imo.

Its 1 of those its smells like something I have and dont need colognes.I wanted it off 1st smell and went and smelled it again 3 months later.Still liked it but felt I already had it.

Would rock for $15 maybe.I use to love polo blue and black back in the day.

Last edited:
I received a sample of Polo Red some time ago and I remember liking it. He might want to try Prada Luna Rossa. I would say they are comparable.
I'm not even sure I know anything like it; maybe Givenchy Play
I'll tell him to check those out, thanks for the suggestions!

I think polo red smells good but it is a very generic and forgettable scent imo.

Its 1 of those its smells like something I have and dont need colognes.I wanted it off 1st smell and went and smelled it again 3 months later.Still liked it but felt I already had it.

Would rock for $15 maybe.I use to love polo blue and black back in the day.
Yeah, I have to cosign how forgettable it is.  I remember trying Polo Red after it was brought up in here, but can't recall any notes it had.  I wanna say I remember it being too fruity, but I just don't know
laugh.gif

** SPLIT Profumi del Forte- Vittoria Apuana **

READ: ONLY 2 bottles are being split. I only have a limited amount of atomizers, so I won't be splitting for a while. PM me with any questions and the bottle you want in on.. Bottles will be ordered once half are filled and paid for. First come first serve.

Vittoria Apuana:

20 ml $56

10 ml $29

Bottle 1: 5 x 20 ml atomizers

Bottle 2: 10 x 10 ml atomizers

My thoughts: Quite possibly the best summer gourmand there is. . Everything in this seems edible, orange, mandarin and banana to start off-- mixed with the creaminess of coconut milk. Vanilla and gardenia gives it a fluffy, floral quality that keeps it from being too sugary and sweet. This reminds me of two things right off the bat; the little banana-shaped candies sold in those 25 cent dispensers and a tropical drink, think piña colada or even more specific "The Painkiller" sold at Cheddars for those familiar.. natural, divine, on a night out near water I don't see how someone could wear anything else.

View media item 997287

Bottle 1: 60 ML avaiable
Bottle 2: 80 ML available

If you're IN on this split I am now accepting payment.. it's been on back order, that's why I let it fall to the wayside. Bottle should arrive in the next day or so.

20 ml available

AHS is quickly becoming one of my go-to choices... it's inoffensive, lasts long on me, and I've gotten a ton of compliments.
yeah allure homme sport, l'homme, and l'humaniste all have that inoffensive+compliment getting factor that you definitely appreciate. Not polarizing at all.

Like i said i'm digging vph for summer, but i just ordered some allure home sport samples to see if i like it better then vpg... 

Creed Silver Mountain Water
View media item 1004218
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Creed/Silver-Mountain-Water-472.html

5ml $13
10ml $21
20ml $36
30ml $50
50ml $75

Creed Original Vetiver
View media item 1004219
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Creed/Original-Vetiver-468.html

5ml $12