Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

gotta get back on my game. 

Haven't been on here for a while, and haven't bought splits. Besides Baise, who else has new splits?

I'm taking split suggestions. It hasn't been much posted lately.

Maybe some Amouages, would love to source out some A****** seeing as how dudes on the methadone until it pops up again. Looks like the prices have skyrocketed tho, that decanter on fragrancenet for $300 was a very good deal.

I've rocked Cuir Velours 2 days in a row with this colder weather. It has inched its way above Herod. There aren't too many fragrances I like from top to bottom, the second I spray it on until it disappears. Luckily Cuir Velours doesn't go sour on me or get skanky like some deep into the dry down .

I'm taking split suggestions. It hasn't been much posted lately.

Maybe some Amouages, would love to source out some A****** seeing as how dudes on the methadone until it pops up again. Looks like the prices have skyrocketed tho, that decanter on fragrancenet for $300 was a very good deal.

I've rocked Cuir Velours 2 days in a row with this colder weather. It has inched its way above Herod. There aren't too many fragrances I like from top to bottom, the second I spray it on until it disappears. Luckily Cuir Velours doesn't go sour on me or get skanky like some deep into the dry down .

Silver Man!

Pure coffee is unobtainable (I hear they are re-releasing it or may already have in Europe). New Haarlem I dislike so much, I don't want to go near it.. I hope someone else is up for splitting it.

Last edited:
I can't think of anything I want to try besides Tom Ford Oud Wood or Plum Japonais. Wasn't somebody splitting Italian Cypress on here?

Pure coffee is unobtainable (I hear they are re-releasing it or may already have in Europe). New Haarlem I dislike so much, I don't want to go near it.. I hope someone else is up for splitting it.

I'd be willing to kick down some of my New Haarlem if someone PMs me.

I don't like Back to Black at all, smells very perfumy/feminine to me. Back to A####### for date nights

I wanted to try Herod Pegasus too. I damn near choked myself out with Aqua Di Parma earlier. That stuff goes on strong and disappears with the same force. After 1 hour it was gone. Creed Erolfa smells just like Millisime Imperial to me. I can barely tell the difference. Aventus & Virgin Island Water might be the only 2 Creed scents worth buying to me.

Back
Top Bottom