Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Straight to heaven is way better imo! B2bB has the most realistic honey note I have ever smelled, but too sweet for my taste.

I really like them both. But I have to agree with you. I like STH a little bit more. Back to Black a close second. By Kilian is top shelf.

what are you guys wearing for fall? looking to check out a few new options as it seems like most of my stuff falls in the very warm or cold weather category. Not so much the fall season.

I've tried all the creeds, tom fords, and all the regular le labo. Also not looking for heavy woody or vanilla notes really.

An additional question about le labo if anyone knows or has checked them out - right now they have their city exclusives in for only one month, are there any offerings from that line I should check out?

Herod
Cuir Velours
Musc Ravageur
New Haarlem
Straight to Heaven
Back To Black
Aventus

Not in any particular order.
Cooler weather means breaking out the big guns. All my favorites :pimp:

I'll definitely have to look into by killian too. Musc Ravageur and New Haarlem are definitely not for me.

good suggestions everyone

I'm in Egypt right now and went to a tour of a perfume and essence shop. They had a papyrus scent that smells very similar to aventus :pimp: it was a pretty cool experience and of course I had to buy some since I've been out of the loop in here :lol:
View media item 1171783View media item 1171784

Live it up! I need to know how Macedonia was tho.

Macedonia has been great! Have 1 week left and I'm going to be sad to leave...life here is so laid back, everyone has been very friendly , great food, great quality of life in terms of the social aspect. The country itself is small outside of the capital but I haven't been bored. There's always something to do. I wouldn't mind living out here if the right job opportunity came my way

On a fragrance note, Valentino is the scent out here :wow: I smell it everywhere :lol:

I'm in Egypt right now and went to a tour of a perfume and essence shop. They had a papyrus scent that smells very similar to aventus :pimp: it was a pretty cool experience and of course I had to buy some since I've been out of the loop in here :lol:
View media item 1171783View media item 1171784

Live it up! I need to know how Macedonia was tho.

Macedonia has been great! Have 1 week left and I'm going to be sad to leave...life here is so laid back, everyone has been very friendly , great food, great quality of life in terms of the social aspect. The country itself is small outside of the capital but I haven't been bored. There's always something to do. I wouldn't mind living out here if the right job opportunity came my way

On a fragrance note, Valentino is the scent out here :wow: I smell it everywhere :lol:

That's that old world living bro, Sundays were my favorite over there. Just head to the town square/city center and chill out the only places open are usually retail and restaurants. The Mediterranean :pimp:

I personally can't mess with pure coffee or pure leather IMHO. They're my least favorite from TM.

Last edited:
When I worked at starbucks everyone said I smelled like coffee.

i just hope its not old bottles from 2008.

I have one of each..

Parfums de Marly Herod 10ml $27

Parfums de Marly Pegasus 10ml $27

I've gotten inquiries on both over the past week, so first come first served.

What do you guys think a ~98% full, 3.4-ounce bottle of Escada Magnetism for Men with the original velvet box is worth?

It is discontinued, rare, and goes for serious money online, but I have no idea what its true value is.

Back
Top Bottom