Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I got a bunch of diptyque samples today and I have to say L'eau de Tarocco is blowing me away. I smell like a san pellegrino blood orange tastes. theres a sort of bubbly grapefruit accord that makes it really fresh. might be the ginger that helps with that aspect

Repped for drinking san pellegrino blood orange.

Got my splits from UNIQUE :pimp: He even threw in another split of Ripe Pineapple, so that was cool. I figured he was just delayed..

Hopefully he checks in and he's just been really busy with work and life.

Unique is legit. Sometimes he dissapears of NT for a while but always sends his stuff out. Never had a problem getting my splits from him in the past

I got my splits from Unique. Uomo is a third world Dior Homme and L'Instant De Guerlain isn't a pleasant scent at all to me. I'll probably give them to one of my boys.

I was not impressed with Dior Eau Savage Parfum personally... People do seem to love it but it didn't vibe too well with me these first couple of wears... Anybody looking to swap or wants to buy for cheap let me know.

Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb
spicebomb.png

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Viktor-Rolf/Spicebomb-13857.html

5ml - $10
10ml - $15
20ml - $24
30ml - $33
50ml - $48

Polo Red
ralph_lauren_red.69ae7133432.original.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Ralph-Lauren/Polo-Red-18598.html

5ml - $8
10ml - $10
20ml - $15
30ml - $18

as always PM me with the amount you want and your paypal address
all my other splits are listed in this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObXM-SdUBltor6NRFOY4vj-FJcJaDrVf1bQelwmbU6o/edit?usp=sharing
60ml and bottle of spicebomb available
40ml and bottle available of polo

Last edited:
in retrospect, i did like Aventus...

i was bugging.. out of no where today, i started feinding for the smell to be on me... :smh:

Jeez Louise ...

in retrospect, i did like Aventus...

i was bugging.. out of no where today, i started feinding for the smell to be on me... :smh:

Jeez Louise ...

That's how it was with me. First time I tried it I thought it was way overhyped. 3rd and 4th run I gave it made me a believer. Just wait till the yambs get a whiff of it :pimp:

That's how it was with me. First time I tried it I thought it was way overhyped. 3rd and 4th run I gave it made me a believer. Just wait till the yambs get a whiff of it :pimp:

you feel me?!?!

im like fudge!!! i wasted this on co-workers and smoked out reggae clubs, instead of at some fly club in Manhattan.. :smh:

dont worry, this winter imma up my split game...

then full court press on these chick out here

you feel me?!?!

im like fudge!!! i wasted this on co-workers and smoked out reggae clubs, instead of at some fly club in Manhattan.. :smh:

dont worry, this winter imma up my split game...

then full court press on these chick out here

May the yambs be ever in your favor.

So temperature should I wear Aventus in?

Any temperature. Srs. Aventus shines year round. I think baise said it performs best in the fall but I haven't paid it much mind. Aventus is gold all year for me.

I'm done with Aventus. I got another sample from Neiman Marcus to make sure I didn't like it. I reside amongst the nonbelievers.
More for us believers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But damn I guess I don't blame you if you really don't like it. Different tastes
True, the first 150 pages of this thread I hated on Aventus hard. It's still not even close to my top 5 as far as smell. but given its complete package; smell, versatility, likability, performance, etc.. It's top 3 out of everything that has ever touched my skin. If Bal d'afrique performed like Aventus it would easily be head of the thrown.
How many sprays are you guys putting on yourselves? I do 3, yet I don't think it's enough.
Of Aventus I go over ]board usually 3. I've gotten multiple compliments 3+ hrs after applying 1 spray so anything between 1-3 would work.. If I'm going to a festival or concert outside I'm doing 5, trying to gas patrons out, nahmean?

True, the first 150 pages of this thread I hated on Aventus hard. It's still not even close to my top 5 as far as smell. but given its complete package; smell, versatility, likability, performance, etc.. It's top 3 out of everything that has ever touched my skin. If Bal d'afrique performed like Aventus it would easily be head of the thrown.

Of Aventus I go over ]board usually 3. I've gotten multiple compliments 3+ hrs after applying 1 spray so anything between 1-3 would work.. If I'm going to a festival or concert outside I'm doing 5, trying to gas patrons out, nahmean?

Man I don't think I could ever do 5 of aventus. 3 and I feel like I'm suffocating everyone around me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom