Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

3 sprays MINIMUM is the only time I've gotten unsolicited complements

i prefer the layers technique..

actually.. heres the full run down

baby oil gel right out the shower

degree powder fresh for women (dont judge me) under the arms, 3 swipes MAX... joint is strong!

cologne on right peck, left peck and stomach...

under shirt, left wrist, right wrist...

over shirt, spray neck AND collar of shirt with one good squeeze!

when i see a female and i hug her... instantly i get in return, you smell nice... like mad clean, like baby powder and cologne... what is that...

i respond Irish Spring soap... :smokin

so i got my 1st true wear of aventus today on campus, and i gotta say idk how the hell i lived without this stuff hahaha.

had 3 different girls in different classes complement my smell & ask what i was wearing.

aventus might just become my signature scent

Last edited:
Was rocking Riverside Drive yesterday and had multiple compliments/inquiries about it.

Good times.

Yup. Riverside Drive is in my warm weather rotation. I enjoyed it quite a bit this summer. I'm stil gonna rock it in the winter :smokin

Last edited:
Fragranced deodorant breaks me out, but I will say this, the deodorant spray for 1 Milion is 10x better than the eau de toilette. I use it just as anyone would use Axe body spray.

How bout the aventus perfumed oil? Anyone try that?

I tried it; it's not bad but I don't like that oily feel on my skin, still prefer the traditional spray

this chick I hooked up with a couple summers ago would wear oils and they stained my damn couch, they will also leave stains on clothes

Can't wait for all these royal pineapple + yambs stories and how Herod sealed the deal on getting them undies off. :nthat:

Last Call for Aventus thinking about grabbing one more bottle.

Ive shipped all but two packages, the last to are you folks on military bases. Im sorry I didnt know you had to ship those as international packages.
pm'd

Got my Herod in from Baise on Monday.  Went ahead and wore 2 light sprays today since its still mid 70 - low 80s throughout the day here.  If the longevity stays up this is bottle worthy.  When I smelled it initially I didn't think too much of it, but now that I have been wearing it for ~1 hour this stuff smells amazing.  Much appreciated Baise!

All orders have shipped. Sorry about the delay. I got chosen from a waiting list from my department to start phase 1 of my training. Wasn't expecting it so soon. Nonetheless I'm in and my new journey begins. Once again thanks to everyone for their patience. This normally doesn't happen, for future references. New splits coming soon!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom