Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

All orders have shipped. Sorry about the delay. I got chosen from a waiting list from my department to start phase 1 of my training. Wasn't expecting it so soon. Nonetheless I'm in and my new journey begins. Once again thanks to everyone for their patience. This normally doesn't happen, for future references. New splits coming soon!!

Congrats, man... glad to hear you're all good.

I have to scrub it off my skin the next morning if I go out with it..

One of my homies said its flaky on him too, but its still his favorite and he has a 100 bottle niche collection.

Stilln' im wearing it now, took your suggest and did 1 spray to the shirt.. smells AMAZING brings out the cinnamon like crazy on clothes.

Ordering another bottle of herod and aventus today for interested who havent already hit me up..

Last edited:
I have to scrub it off my skin the next morning if I go out with it..

One of my homies said its flaky on him too, but its still his favorite and he has a 100 bottle niche collection.

Stilln' im wearing it now, took your suggest and did 1 spray to the shirt.. smells AMAZING brings out the cinnamon like crazy on clothes.

Ordering another bottle of herod and aventus today for interested who havent already hit me up..

yeah I didn't even mean to spray it on my shirt a couple weekends ago when we were gonna be outside at a beerfest and hours later I smelled my shirt and was like :smokin

Excited to get some more LHomme from nsj... I absolutely love this scent... Going to have to make it a stable in my collection... Just wondering if you had to set a 4 fragrance rotation predicated on 1 per season, what would it be??? Why not go with two lists if you want, one for frags above $100 and one below $100 per scent... Interested to see what everybody says.

Last edited:
Yo quick comment. So I'm walking to get money for this bar (they should have let me pay cover at the bar but whatever). Walk past these group of girls and thought nothing of them since I'm already on this journey. They stopped their whole conversation, one says girl is that you! Na boo that was Him!!! And some other small talk was discussed while I was heading off. Only two hours in

Thanks dude for the split this aventus is :smokin

Last edited:
If you can't get that cuca with Aventus, idk what's wrong with you. By far the most complimented juice. Green Irish tweed is up there too.

I literally had a girls panties disintegrate when she smelled me one night. It was the easiest/quickest 1 night stand I've ever had. Trust me, I've had a lot. Great juice. It smells like a million bucks, easy.

Panties be looking like yambs in a strainer once DHI hits them nostrils.. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Considering ordering some iso super e and diluting it in perfumers alcohol to see if its near molecule 01, any thoughts baise?

Yo quick comment. So I'm walking to get money for this bar (they should have let me pay cover at the bar but whatever). Walk past these group of girls and thought nothing of them since I'm already on this journey. They stopped their whole conversation, one says girl is that you! Na boo that was Him!!! And some other small talk was discussed while I was heading off. Only two hours in

Thanks dude for the split this aventus is :smokin

Aventus strikes again

Back
Top Bottom