Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Finally got around to trying Original Vetiver and Purple Label from needsomejays needsomejays and I'm liking both. Vetiver is like a fancy Irish Springs scent :lol: but it works well, nice little kick with the ginger note in there. Purple Label is nice too :pimp:, very sophisticated and classy. Love the berry note opening
if you really like the OV you should check out mugler cologne. Extremely similar for a fraction of the price

Finally got around to trying Original Vetiver and Purple Label from needsomejays needsomejays and I'm liking both. Vetiver is like a fancy Irish Springs scent :lol: but it works well, nice little kick with the ginger note in there. Purple Label is nice too :pimp:, very sophisticated and classy. Love the berry note opening
if you really like the OV you should check out mugler cologne. Extremely similar for a fraction of the price

Thanks I'll check it out for sure. Great packaging and fast shipping as always NSJ :pimp: it arrived the day I left overseas but didn't have time to pick it up

Got my splits from baise and nsj... The aventus is dangerous the pineapple is straight intense in that batch, the bottle i got from creed wasnt that intense....The Muglar Cologne is soo refreshing loving the dry down its about to be my beater scent.. Look forward to grabbing more scents

Got my splits from baise and nsj... The aventus is dangerous the pineapple is straight intense in that batch, the bottle i got from creed wasnt that intense....The Muglar Cologne is soo refreshing loving the dry down its about to be my beater scent.. Look forward to grabbing more scents

I love Mugler cologne; I sprayed it on at Bloomies the other day and it was like a time machine

I was surprised to see it bevause you don't see it that often in dept stores anymore

Last edited:
I've had this one bottle of cool water from a mistake blind buy a while back but recently tried it again.

It's not all that bad after the opening which smells like play dough imo.

I've heard git is similar but can anyone here comment on it. I like the "freshness" of cool water but just can't stand that opening and powdery dry down.

The ad I'm getting
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

YSL l'homme sport
o.26596.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Yves-Saint-Laurent/L-Homme-Sport-24473.html

5ml - $9
10ml - $12
20ml - $18
30ml - $25
50ml - $38

Gucci by Gucci
wg_perfumes_gucci_by_gucci_for_him_3_web_2column.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Gucci/Gucci-by-Gucci-Pour-Homme-3792.html

5ml - $8
10ml - $10
20ml - $18
30ml - $23
50ml - $33

Lalique Encre Noire
EncreNoireLePOintCadeauxFR1209.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Lalique/Encre-Noire-1834.html

5ml - $7
10ml - $9
20ml - $12
30ml - $17
50ml - $23

As always pm me with the amount you want along with your paypal address
50ml encre noir left along with og bottle

Just received my Creed Aventus splits from Baise……I could literally smell the frag through the packaging! Lol. By the way nice add on with the packing, it was like unwrapping Baby Yeezus…lol…thanks again 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom