Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lol, thats only a 50ml bottle in that picture and ive been hit up for at least 100ml. Im not evem sure if bondno.9 carries the 100ml anymore, hell i didnt know they still had the 50ml bottles. I'll source some out, but as it stands right now, splitting 50ml bottles results a 10ml decant costing $42 shipped.

*** SPLIT Andy Warhol by Bond no. 9 ***

As always, PM me for all inquiries. ONLY payment holds your spot unless others wise stated. (I did take note of those who messaged me and posted in the thread so far.)

10ml- $34

That's it. I got hit up for 20/30ml and with the amount of people wanting it, I can't do larger quantities, unless someone falls out.

Pretty much the best Bondno9 fragrance there is. Pronounced plum and oud note that dries down to a resinous ambery, vanilla and woody accord. Although, I get a gourmandish, marshmellow vibe in the dry down, provided by the vanilla bean note.

Italian Bergamot Zest, Cypriot India, Provence Blue Cypress, Plum, Jasmine de Grasse, Sultan Agarwood, Rose Centifolia, White Patchouli, Cistus, Red Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean Madasgascar, Oriental Musk and Olibanum Tears

Other splits: Cdg 2 Man, CdG WOnderwood, Parums de Marly Herod and Bleu de Chanel are still available in large quantities.

*** SPLIT Andy Warhol by Bond no. 9 ***

As always, PM me for all inquiries. ONLY payment holds your spot unless others wise stated. (I did take note of those who messaged me and posted in the thread so far.)

10ml- $34

That's it. I got hit up for 20/30ml and with the amount of people wanting it, I can't do larger quantities, unless someone falls out.

Pretty much the best Bondno9 fragrance there is. Pronounced plum and oud note that dries down to a resinous ambery, vanilla and woody accord. Although, I get a gourmandish, marshmellow vibe in the dry down, provided by the vanilla bean note.

Italian Bergamot Zest, Cypriot India, Provence Blue Cypress, Plum, Jasmine de Grasse, Sultan Agarwood, Rose Centifolia, White Patchouli, Cistus, Red Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean Madasgascar, Oriental Musk and Olibanum Tears

View media item 1262720

Other splits: Cdg 2 Man, CdG WOnderwood, Parums de Marly Herod and Bleu de Chanel are still available in large quantities.

Check your pm sir i want in on this

So I think Herod takes the cake over aventus. They are both unique in there own way but on my skin the Herod is amazing and the longevity/projection is great.

@baise, the best bond no. 9 fragrance though? I would definitely put bleeker St or http in that category before AW.

Last edited:
Thinking about investing in a Bond. 9 via my girl buying it for xmas :lol:

Any opinions of New York Amber, A Scent of Peace, and Eau de NY?

@baise, the best bond no. 9 fragrance though? I would definitely put bleeker St or http in that category before AW.

Not a fan of Bleecker, if that first 5mins stayed around longer it would be up there. Amd that statement was personal fluff really, because i haven't tried all of the ouds from Bondno9, but I know factually (still opinion) that Andy Warhol destroys their run of the mill wholesale frags that can be bought anywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom