Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

And I'm sitting here splitting this.. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Taking it out the docs immediately lol. This stuff is GOLDEN. 20x better then everything Paco Rabanne has put out recently.

yeah it's def one of their best scents IMO

not very synthetic for being a designer

I had a bottle when it first came out, could be at my dad's for all I know

Last edited:
Dropped my last full 10ml decant of Aventus yesterday evening, shattered all over the bathroom floor.

Feels.

Just wanna give a special to Santa Claus for making me smell good with this last batch of splits of 2014: 

View media item 1330149

Nice haul. Give that David Yurman a go, literally ine of the best drydowns ive snelled in my life. Raspberry and suede with a creamy vanilla and sandalwood, slightly powedery like DHI but just as delicious. 2nd day in a row of me wearing it, I had to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Last edited:
Lol got damb Jordan. You've got more splits in your latest haul than I have total
I used to come in here and say the same thing. This thread just gets you man. The further you stay away, the closer you are to retiring with funds in your account. 

which David Yurman, the limited edition one?

It is.. strong oud/rose/saffron/raspberry in the first 20 mintues (which I love) and the drydown is tuscan leather/dhi-esque. Very gourmand like, which is crazy considering how it started.

I mighy just sell all my other oud/rose combo fragrances.

We are cool Phil, I got you.

It is.. strong oud/rose/saffron/raspberry in the first 20 mintues (which I love) and the drydown is tuscan leather/dhi-esque. Very gourmand like, which is crazy considering how it started.

I'm about 2 hours in on the David Yurman and I might have to get a full bottle. This stuff is godly. Definitely see the comparison with Tuscan leather. What was the mystery sample you threw in there baise? Lhumaniste? I get a real citrusy spicy vibe and kind of smells like gin.

I'm about 2 hours in on the David Yurman and I might have to get a full bottle. This stuff is godly. Definitely see the comparison with Tuscan leather. What was the mystery sample you threw in there baise? Lhumaniste? I get a real citrusy spicy vibe and kind of smells like gin.
Bro, same here. I received my split, put it on my wrist, and now I need more. 

The mystery sample is Lomani Ab Spirit Silver, easily the best Aventus clone ever. Quality frag and only like $17.

Just tried some Aventus on at the store and my girl says it smelt so good that it made her moist and that she'd buy a whole bottle for me
Yambventus strikes again :pimp:

Ah. Judgement is probably clouded because I put on aventus this morning. I'll have to give it a try by itself

I also believe the moist panties yambventus story. You will encounter more stories once you get the full bottle, trust.

Believe me I've never had a cologne get reactions the way Aventus does

The stories are real

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom