Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

@egaroc thanks for the sample fam. Appreciate it.

Thanks bro. I think ima get a decanter of Tobacco Vanilla next. The Patchouli Absolu really ain't moving but I posted on eBay and makin sum of my money back. I just wanted a good amount to have for me. I already have a fair amount of Tuscan leather and Patchouli but want a few more of the private blends. I can't get over how complex and pungent they are :lol:

I think the Tobacco Vanilla is the safest to split since it's liked by most.
Would anyone be interested if I split Tobacco Vanila?

Alright real talk. Anyone that HASN'T tried Portrait of a Lady, please do yourself a favor, get 10 mL of it. 

MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! This is the damn GOOOOOODDDDSS!!!!! Sprayed around 9 am, it was around 4 pm and it was still kicking, and I mean , KICKING. It's now 6 pmand the smell is still there (albeit not as strong) but it still smells beautiful. 

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I think ima get a decanter of Tobacco Vanilla next. The Patchouli Absolu really ain't moving but I posted on eBay and makin sum of my money back. I just wanted a good amount to have for me. I already have a fair amount of Tuscan leather and Patchouli but want a few more of the private blends. I can't get over how complex and pungent they are :lol:

I would definitely take some

Gave tuscan leather a run on new years eve and 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  thanks again Jordan2o1

Last edited:

Gave tuscan leather a run on new yesr eve and 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  thanks again Jordan2o1
Man, don't get me started on Tuscan Leather. That just might be my favorite smell of them all. 

Ever smelled a chick wear that? I don't care how ugly she is, that smell will lure you towards her. 

Glad you enjoyed it though. 

count me in

Alright real talk. Anyone that HASN'T tried Portrait of a Lady, please do yourself a favor, get 10 mL of it. 

MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! This is the damn GOOOOOODDDDSS!!!!! Sprayed around 9 am, it was around 4 pm and it was still kicking, and I mean , KICKING. It's now 6 pmand the smell is still there (albeit not as strong) but it still smells beautiful. 
Tried to tell folks. POAL is per PERFECTION, I know to an immature nose it could smell like butt (which is what I thought 2 yrs ago), but most of y'all appreciate quality; Aventus, Herod, etc. This is a must sniff, extremely expensive and I am a cheapie, but its well worth what Frederic Malle is asking.

@Jordan2o1  when I first tested it on my hand, it projected off one spray a day and a half. After countless hand washes and a shower, that joint was still projecting a couple feet away.

Tried to tell folks. POAL is per PERFECTION, I know to an immature nose it could smell like butt (which is what I thought 2 yrs ago), but most of y'all appreciate quality; Aventus, Herod, etc. This is a must sniff, extremely expensive and I am a cheapie, but its well worth what Frederic Malle is asking.

@Jordan2o1  when I first tested it on my hand, it projected off one spray a day and a half. After countless hand washes and a shower, that joint was still projecting a couple feet away.
Yea, the initial spray is kinda 
sick.gif
 but man, after 5 minutes, it's just a ******* masterpiece. 

As for the longevity, it's STILL going. What I meant by it's not as strong is that compared to the first couple of hours, of course not. But this smell 8 hours in is still stronger and better than most. 

got an option of these colognes...must be one of these:

Versace Eros

YSL l'homme

Notinghill english laundry

Mont Blanc (? legend maybe... not sure which one)

2 other options... i'll update this post in a bit when i remember

recommend 1 cologne gawds plz

Last edited:

got an option of these colognes...must be one of these:

Versace Eros

YSL l'homme

Notinghill english laundry

Mont Blanc (? legend maybe... not sure which one)

2 other options... i'll update this post in a bit when i remember

recommend 1 cologne gawds plz
L'homme

Looking for this David yurman you guys are talking about. I think I found it but it says it's for woman. Is that the same version? It also says its a tester. So does that mean it's used or what does that entail?

Thanks! Went ahead and did my first blind purchase with the David yurman and DHI since I couldn't find it locally

Back
Top Bottom