Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

so whats the problem ^

also whats a good day to day frag for office environment? I have YSL L'homme and also voyage by nautical (don't really see or smell this as a everyday office frag)

looking for a designer frag. was thinking of VPH but I hear people say L'homme and VPH smell similar

After trying both out I have to say creed mi < sean jean unforgivable multi platinum. Something about that metallic note in MI that throws it off.
I bought a 50ml split of Creed MI but I only wore it like once since..

Didn't like it as much as my first time trying it..

Women always ask me what it is, but I never tell them.

Like why would I want you to buy this for your BF so he can smell like me????
laugh.gif

theyd prolly see the price and be like nah im good 
roll.gif

I tell people because soon as they look at the price they will go to eBay and buy knock off Aventus water for the low and have no idea it's fake

I tell people because soon as they look at the price they will go to eBay and buy knock off Aventus water for the low and have no idea it's fake
Speaking of fake...

A little off the topic of colognes...back when I lived in Thailand last year my homies girl insisted on buying us going away gifts.

She took me to a black market watch store and insisted I let her buy me a fake Rolex... I told her time and time again that these watches are fake.

There is no way you can buy a new Rolex for $500 she insisted they were real and I think she got kinda offended when i declined her offer on one as a gift.

Meanwhile we go back to the house and she gives my homie his and hes running around flossing it likes its real talkin about "yea i got these **** buying me Rolies!!"

I'm like breh you do realize its fake right????

He just kept saying...naw man naw....these legit Rolexes for the low.....

My face the whole time

Aqua de Parma blue Mediterranean has been my wave for the summer :smokin
got me smelling like straight secks 8)

i tried to change it up with costa azzure for the past 2 days and im not feelin it what so ever :smh:
if anyone wants to trade a 8ml of TF Costa azzure PM me.

is anyone interested in a Creed Royal Mayfair (formerly know as Windsor) split? They have added it to their regular line up

stuff is amazing but VERY pricey so 1 oz would be about $140

Last edited:
10ml price on basenotes is $28-$35, not sure if there would be enough interest on here to fill a split economically.

I just got my 10ml vintage (2010 batch) last week which smells fantastic. One of the most regal scents I've come across.

Test in stores. Find what you like.

Buy online.

Fragrancenet.com is the go to 'round here. Coupon codes for day online.

Anybody got a cheapie they wanna swap? I have a 90% full bottle of Thallium. Not really a fan of it.

Back
Top Bottom