Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

^Just bought me a new bottle of thalium. My apt was flooded and during the "search" of my place I'm missing: my laptop, a pair of af1's, a bottle of thalium and nautica discovery. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Got my package from NSJs earlier... I'm a fan of both Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille and Chergui... and after I loved the Au Gingembre I tried last year from baise I think? I'm officially a fan of Serge Lutens

It's been a minute since I've been in this thread. Had to lay off on the cologne purchases :lol:

Don't know if this has been mentioned but I believe Fragrancenet signs you up for magazine subscriptions. So beware of that if you're ordering from them. I currently have 3 unwanted subscriptions and it's hard to cancel them. I'm not sure if you can opt out when ordering.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/30...ubscription-after-ordering-men-s-frags-online

Brahs I bought that Creed a while back and let me tell you it was a hit with the ladies. Wore it finally this past weekend.

Amount of compliments was crazy lol.

It's been a minute since I've been in this thread. Had to lay off on the cologne purchases
laugh.gif

Don't know if this has been mentioned but I believe Fragrancenet signs you up for magazine subscriptions. So beware of that if you're ordering from them. I currently have 3 unwanted subscriptions and it's hard to cancel them. I'm not sure if you can opt out when ordering.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/30...ubscription-after-ordering-men-s-frags-online
Yep I was wondering where these GQ and Men's Health magazines were coming from.

Oh well the debit card I used to purchase off fragrancenet was cancelled long ago.

Just bought a Creed Aventus sample after hearing about it, wore it to work (work in a bar here in the UK) :wow: Man the power of this stuff is insane, had so many compliments throughout the night. Definitely need to purchase a full bottle.

The more i wear this GIT it grows on me wasn't feeling it was anything spectacular at first but now I'm starting to love it

I've been down to a couple samples and like a half a dozen sprays for Aventus.... so I haven't been wearing it and I've been stingy 
laugh.gif

I did bust it out for my lady friend the other week and she was just all over my neck since it's her favorite of my colognes. It'll literally drive her crazy when I wear it "You smell ******* amazing" is usually the go-to response.

Just bought a Creed Aventus sample after hearing about it, wore it to work (work in a bar here in the UK)
embarassed.gif
Man the power of this stuff is insane, had so many compliments throughout the night. Definitely need to purchase a full bottle.

I've been down to a couple samples and like a half a dozen sprays for Aventus.... so I haven't been wearing it and I've been stingy 
laugh.gif

I did bust it out for my lady friend the other week and she was just all over my neck since it's her favorite of my colognes. It'll literally drive her crazy when I wear it "You smell ******* amazing" is usually the go-to response.

Just bought a Creed Aventus sample after hearing about it, wore it to work (work in a bar here in the UK) :wow: Man the power of this stuff is insane, had so many compliments throughout the night. Definitely need to purchase a full bottle.
yambventus+the fact that you look like Joe Hart=flourish :lol:

I don't know if your girl would be ok with that though :nerd:

I went bar hopping last Friday and I could feel all the women I passed by smelling me. :evil:

Haven't gotten a complinent with Aventus in months. Maybe im more ugly now. :\
false, no one is uglier than me in here.
:frown:

j/k team handsome here :pimp:

Some of these chicks just too afraid to tell me anything for some reason. I feel them close by sniffing me :lol:

Last edited:
Forreal I probably look like the Walking Dead most days.

I take it back tho, I did like 3 or 4 sprays of aventus a few weeks ago and intentionally gave a chick at work a hug like I haven't seen her in years. For the next 2 hours she kept complaining that all she could smell was me and it smelled amazing. This woman never compliments me.

yambventus+the fact that you look like Joe Hart=flourish :lol:

I don't know if your girl would be ok with that though :nerd:

I went bar hopping last Friday and I could feel all the women I passed by smelling me. :evil:
false, no one is uglier than me in here.
:frown:

j/k team handsome here :pimp:

Some of these chicks just too afraid to tell me anything for some reason. I feel them close by sniffing me :lol:
Trussss :lol: it's crazy but nah, she wouldn't don't mean I don't appreciate the love :lol:

Yambventus...:lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Haven't gotten a complinent with Aventus in months. Maybe im more ugly now. :\

The feels :frown:

Most the people I associate with know I'm married so its rare any of the females complement my scent(s)... only for like when i get haircuts :lol:

Although a couple weeks ago I had on a couple sprays of aventus and the wind was blowing towards me onto a friend of mine and she just bursted with ":wow: OMG u always smell so good!!"

:pimp: good enough for me

Last edited:

The more i wear this GIT it grows on me wasn't feeling it was anything spectacular at first but now I'm starting to love it
Same here, I didnt like the wheatgrass smell at first.  But once it goes away, it's a lot more tamed. It took over a month to get my first compliment from a co worker. 

She's like in her 60's, but it's a start 
smokin.gif

Same here, I didnt like the wheatgrass smell at first.  But once it goes away, it's a lot more tamed. It took over a month to get my first compliment from a co worker. 
She's like in her 60's, but it's a start :smokin

Lol! That's because Green Irish Tweed is an old man scent.

Touché.

GIT is refined. Something Creed is really good at looking back at their history. I think as we participate in this hobby, every fragrance assumes the role of an Aventus, Pure Malt or Herod; bombastic, outward, sexy and arrogant. If it doesn't fall into one of those its weak, old, dated, etc..

I could imagine that GIT is well suited for someone who doesn't need or want the "attention". A man who still sprays his wrists and dabs behind the ears to be as discreet as possible while wearing his power suit.

GIT was Aventus in it's hey day

one day young kids gonna be saying the same thing about Aventus, it's just a sign of the times and changes

Back
Top Bottom