Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I been walking around the mall with the aventus tester deff considering pulling the trigger after second try. Maybe I didn't let it settle right the last time

Herod is crazy strong the first 5hrs. After it settles though its pretty nice. Ill give it a few more tries before pulling the trigger on a split.
Hows TV and TL compared to it? Similar?

itching for a new split 
laugh.gif

I have no experience with TL but TV is very similar to Herod in regards to projection, longevity & sillage. TV is probably the stronger of the two.

Both are amazing imo & I wish I lived in a colder climate so I could rock those two more often.

It was truly a case of love at first sniff :smokin

I have no experience with TL but TV is very similar to Herod in regards to projection, longevity & sillage. TV is probably the stronger of the two.

Both are amazing imo & I wish I lived in a colder climate so I could rock those two more often.

It was truly a case of love at first sniff :smokin
Not sure if i OD'd on the sprays (1 on each side of my neck, 1 on each side of the chest) but it reminded me of vanilla black n milds. And i dont even smoke :lol: you're right about the projection and longevity though :pimp:

Not sure if i OD'd on the sprays (1 on each side of my neck, 1 on each side of the chest) but it reminded me of vanilla black n milds. And i dont even smoke
laugh.gif
you're right about the projection and longevity though
pimp.gif
personally only go with 2 sprays

Homebrew and Pure Malt got me in trouble again. Just got some gas and this Puerto Rican thang comes over from her car behind me and says, "Damn dude, you smell good af." Got back in the car and the wife gave me the stone face. Smh. A blessing and a curse!

Homebrew and Pure Malt got me in trouble again. Just got some gas and this Puerto Rican thang comes over from her car behind me and says, "Damn dude, you smell good af." Got back in the car and the wife gave me the stone face. Smh. A blessing and a curse!

I could see you cheesin as you hop in the seat of your car forgetting that wifey was there :lol:

All u need is 1 spray of aventus with HB man lol so what I did is bought a travalo refillable sprayer (cause the sprayer on aventus bottle is monster) I have better control this way and able to separate the 1 spray of aventus into 2 smaller sprays evenly... hope that made sense lol

can't wait for the new batch of HB01 so i can test it out.. how do you guys usually spray the HB01xaventus combo? Thanks!

Need a scent for the coming warm weather months.

Might just grab another bottle of Aventusbht I was considering switching it up to Creed MI. Thoughts?

Aventus/split if you don't have it, works year around.

I just got 10 ml of VIW, smells like vanilla, coconut & lime. really glad I didn't buy a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom