Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

SPLIT: FRAPIN L'HUMANISTE

View media item 1948202

Aight, it's gettin warm as hell here, I pulled this one out from the back of my collection to wear today, so I'm gonna be doing a split for you guys with what's left in my backup bottle. I know last summer i did the same and it was popular. http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Frapin/L-Humaniste-7015.html

Awesome frag, chicks love it, and i haven't come across anything that really smells like it.

5ml = $12
10ml = $20

Shipping included. First come first serve.

If you get paid up today within the next couple hours, it will ship today. I am out of 10ml bottles, so it will come in 2 5ml bottles if u are getting it today. the 10 ml bottles on the way.

Last edited:
Aventus/split if you don't have it, works year around.

I just got 10 ml of VIW, smells like vanilla, coconut & lime. really glad I didn't buy a bottle.
I got a 10ml too and I'm very happy I didn't buy a bottle. Terrible

dont u guys check out reviews or fragrantica before trying stuff out? VIW is described as nothing but coconut and lime.....its a great summer frag, daytime, pool, beach, outdoor bar, etc. it smells good, but aint a daily driver. for what it is it smells awesome tho

in the high heat i really enjoy VIW personally....but for sure everyones got their tastes. i cant rock pure malt or tuscan leather for instance...i;ve tried and just can't do it, but most of y'all love both of them.

i've personally gone thru several dozen decants of stuff i didn't like within the last yr. when i post up the odds n ends with partially used decants, it's usually 1 of 2 things. I couldn't get w/ it, i bought a full bottle.

Last edited:
dont u guys check out reviews or fragrantica before trying stuff out? VIW is described as nothing but coconut and lime.....its a great summer frag, daytime, pool, beach, outdoor bar, etc. it smells good, but aint a daily driver. for what it is it smells awesome tho

I may be speaking to soon, since I haven't tested it at a nice outdoor bar/pool spot yet.

I don't regret getting a split at all, probably why i'm not crazy about VIW because it's a little more on the feminine side than I figured, compared to costa azzura/neroli.

Last edited:
If anyone is waiting on a package from me, and hasnt gotten tracking in their inbox, please pm me. I let one slip thru the cracks last weekend, and hope im on top of everything...my inbox was flooded, alott of ppl flaked out in the last cpl weeks, so it was a mess to keep track of. wiping out the inbox, so if u havent gotten tracking, pm me w/ what you ordered as well.

I'm stuck at home w/ a flat tire, and couldn't find the lugnut key to change it, so i'm cleanin things up a bit....

SOLD....Decant Lot blowout: take it all for $70 shipped

View media item 1948965
View media item 1948966

see the pics for juice levels.

from left to right...frapin 1270, tom ford plum japonais, xerjoff xefiro, kilian amber oud, armani prive vetiver babylone, byredo westbrook, le labo santal 33, viktor & rolf spicebomb

Last edited:
I can damn near shower in VIW in the summer.

I love the scent, gets a ton of compliments, and I can use it very often considering these hot summer months in FL.

I have no experience with TL but TV is very similar to Herod in regards to projection, longevity & sillage. TV is probably the stronger of the two.

Both are amazing imo & I wish I lived in a colder climate so I could rock those two more often.

It was truly a case of love at first sniff :smokin

Herod>TV IMO.

Both great fragrances but Herod does the tobacco+vanilla combo much better

Some people just want di gio in a different bottle so they can feel like they are different maybe.

I love VIW in the Texas heat. I got a full bottle 2015 batch from Fragrancenet for $146 last week when it was 30% off of their grey market price. I paid the $5 for expedited shipping and I got it 3 days later. It can take up to 2 weeks if you choose free shipping smh.

let's clear out the resta this stuff....y'all gotta gear up for the summer.

still a little of the following left:

Frapin L'humaniste:
5ml = $12 / 10ml = $20

Creed Aventus:
5ml = $15 / 10ml = $28 / 20ml = $53

And adding

Creed Millesime Imperial: 5ml = $13 / 10ml = $21 / 20ml = $36
Creed Green Irish Tweed: 5ml = $13 / 10ml = $21 / 20ml = $36

as always shipping included. PM me if you're interested. If you are gonna flake out, please let's not waste either of our time.

Last edited:
Okay, my fault :lol: I've just seen WAY too many absurd comparisons in here. I typically hate coconut but love VIW. Can't see how someone would hate it

I have a bottle of di gio i want to just get rid of but it is a decent enough scent to use up i guess. I would rather smell like one in a million than one of a million lol

Back
Top Bottom