Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'd pass on Silver Mountain Water. It's one of Creed's weakest offerings in regards to smell and performance. It's certainly not as good as MI, VIW or Erolfa. They all serve the same purpose in my opinion.

Check out some clones for silver mountain water if you like it but have issues with performance... i have al rehab Silver which was nice but i recentyl got put on to some house called Dua fragrances and have enjoyed a few of their clones and original formulas... their version of SMW is called Water of Arabia which is good imo

Theres a guy who decants their juices i believe he offers them in 2ml, 5ml, and 10ml

okay y'all, I know effectively nothing about fragrances. my last consistent choice was adidas Moves back in high school. 
laugh.gif

I'm looking for a signature scent I can wear every day, but I live in a warm climate so I don't want to choke ************* when I walk in a room. 

I don't mind making random women within 18 inches gush pools of desire for 8 or more hours a day, so keep that in mind.

I like manly fragrances for myself...leather and smoky scents...but I also like a little citrus and freshness or whatever.

point me, pleasenthx.

okay y'all, I know effectively nothing about fragrances. my last consistent choice was adidas Moves back in high school. :lol:

I'm looking for a signature scent I can wear every day, but I live in a warm climate so I don't want to choke ************* when I walk in a room. 

I don't mind making random women within 18 inches gush pools of desire for 8 or more hours a day, so keep that in mind.

I like manly fragrances for myself...leather and smoky scents...but I also like a little citrus and freshness or whatever.

point me, pleasenthx.
Aventus [emoji]128526[/emoji]

So I posted that bottle of Aventus i got for $150. The batch is 2015 and specifically the 15x21 batch. I try not to focus too much on batch variation but there's many extremes to that. Some forums discuss it in depth saying the 15x21 batch is one of the best smelling since the "original Aventus". Today, a fellow person who got a bottle through Costco PMed me asking how my batch was doing and if I tested it. He apparently had the same batch and said with 2-3 sprays, the juice was dead within an hour or two and no one could smell it on him. Clearly his message sounded panicked as he was saying he must have bought a "dud bottle". Also, his bottle was not one purchased from Costco but was the 2.5 oz and not the 4 oz. I have a half full bottle of Aventus from 2013 so I don't really want to delve into this bottle yet, but now I'm concerned to test it which I definitely will to see how the projection/overall quality is. Any others have experience with the 15x21 batch? I haven't worn it yet but have read that it has an intense pineapple opening, but closes with a great deal more cedar wood and smoke notes.

Last edited:

So I posted that bottle of Aventus i got for $150. The batch is 2015 and specifically the 15x21 batch. I try not to focus too much on batch variation but there's many extremes to that. Some forums discuss it in depth saying the 15x21 batch is one of the best smelling since the "original Aventus". Today, a fellow person who got a bottle through Costco PMed me asking how my batch was doing and if I tested it. He apparently had the same batch and said with 2-3 sprays, the juice was dead within an hour or two and no one could smell it on him. Clearly his message sounded panicked as he was saying he must have bought a "dud bottle". Also, his bottle was not one purchased from Costco but was the 2.5 oz and not the 4 oz. I have a half full bottle of Aventus from 2013 so I don't really want to delve into this bottle yet, but now I'm concerned to test it which I definitely will to see how the projection/overall quality is. Any others have experience with the 15x21 batch? I haven't worn it yet but have read that it has an intense pineapple opening, but closes with a great deal more cedar wood and smoke notes.
15x21 is excellent and that guy either received a fake (not from Costco) or his nose and everyone else's went numb to it. 

Aventus DOES NOT and I repeat, DOES NOT last only 1-2hrs as some people report. Not on fabrics and not even on an Elephant's skin. It's olfactory fatigue and more sprays will not help, it will only gas people out even more.

15x21 is a fine batch, gone spray it a few times and let some oxygen in and store it in a dark cool place. 

Thanks Baise, you are the man!

This re-selling/Costco business is more than out of hand at this point. Been following another forum about it and guys have likened it to black Friday hoarding. Each Costco will have 10-15 people camped out at opening and fighting over first dibs on searching through skids/pallets. One guy even said he got "g-checked" by some guy who told him if he found a Creed, he would have to kindly give it up to him...
sick.gif
roll.gif
Things like this can really bring out the worst in people, and at the end of the day we're talking about a luxury fragrance.

Last edited:
All those paid up on Naxos, your packages were dropped in the box yesterday. If you need tracking, PM me.

I sent a few requests for payments, I'm not waiting. Receiving payments 5 days after "out the blue" only confuses me, sorry.

I have 10ml of Naxos remaining, first come, first serve. :D

All those paid up on Naxos, your packages were dropped in the box yesterday. If you need tracking, PM me.

I sent a few requests for payments, I'm not waiting. Receiving payments 5 days after "out the blue" only confuses me, sorry.

I have 10ml of Naxos remaining, first come, first serve.
happy.gif
mark me down

I'll paypal you right now

Aventus [emoji]128526[/emoji]
'preciate the pointing. based on what I read, this is pretty much exactly the type of thing I was looking for.

I do want to raise a couple questions tho...after reading up this seems to be the "popular" upscale fragrance, I don't really want to smell like everyone else in a large metro area that "smells really good, what is that, omg." is it that common a choice or am I just reading into this thread/Amazon reviews too much? if so, anybody got another suggestion?

I'm also hearing about bad/dud batches of this, I obviously have to know if there's anything I can do to avoid that.

just wanna be sure before I drop a couple bills on the finest pimp juice. thanks in advance, bruddahs.

Last edited:
'preciate the pointing. based on what I read, this is pretty much exactly the type of thing I was looking for.

I do want to raise a couple questions tho...after reading up this seems to be the "popular" upscale fragrance, I don't really want to smell like everyone else in a large metro area that "smells really good, what is that, omg." is it that common a choice or am I just reading into this thread/Amazon reviews too much? if so, anybody got another suggestion?

I'm also hearing about bad/dud batches of this, I obviously have to know if there's anything I can do to avoid that.

just wanna be sure before I drop a couple bills on the finest pimp juice. thanks in advance, bruddahs.

No such thing as a dud aventus just variations of strong the pineapple is or smoky... all batches will be beast mode and easily last you 14+ hrs. Its only dud if its fake so order off a trusted site not ebay or amazon imo, go with fragrancenet.com

I dont think its too popoular... popular among the frag community but not many random joes dropping that amount of cash on a single bottle, they depend on what sephora or macys pushes on em

Just typed this up for another member. If anyone is interested or been looking for these, I got you. limited quantities. I've turned into a hoarder. 

Clive Christian No 1 for Men

Clive Christian X for Men

Guerlain Songe du Bois d'ete 

Cuir Veloours by Naomi Goodisr

Roja Dove Fetish

Roja Dove Danger

Roja Dove Vetiver

Roja Dove Bergamot

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue pour le soir

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood

Bois 1920 Vento vel Vento

Xerjoff Fars

Xerjoff Dhajala

Bella Bellissima White Leather

Crabtree & Evelyn Ottoman Rose

Parfums D'Empire Ambre Russe

Annick Goutal Ambre Fetishe

Jovoy Les Jeux sont Faits

The Different Company Oud for Love

I went ahead and bought the 2 ml sample of it off the Imaginary Authors site. Will report back once I get it and give it a try.

Bought this Tobacco Vanille 50 ml for 100$ off of a guy on Craigslist today. Was skeptical of fake juice but brought my decant to verify authenticity of the smell. Guy was a collector as well and quite nice. I feel price was more than fair.

View media item 2143285
Heads up to those who want residual 4 oz bottles of Aventus from Canadian costcos, they are popping up on eBay. You can get a bottle right now for around $232 U.S. Shipped. Check it out.

Like I said, it's out of order...
View media item 2143287View media item 2143288

Last edited:
Was at the Cosmo in Vegas and came across Sunshine man. Big thumbs down for me. All the notes just seem to be fighting eachother.

Same here, those notes should not be mashed together.

I will say the sillage is nuclear on Sunshine Man, i got a smidge on my finger by accident and that's all i smelled for hours.

Back
Top Bottom