Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Bought this Tobacco Vanille 50 ml for 100$ off of a guy on Craigslist today. Was skeptical of fake juice but brought my decant to verify authenticity of the smell. Guy was a collector as well and quite nice. I feel price was more than fair.

View media item 2143285
Heads up to those who want residual 4 oz bottles of Aventus from Canadian costcos, they are popping up on eBay. You can get a bottle right now for around $232 U.S. Shipped. Check it out.

Like I said, it's out of order...
View media item 2143287View media item 2143288
Arent these costco ones risky though?
Vanille split???

Last edited:
Thanks Baise, that Naxos is right. Break it out for fall it's gone be trouble. Uden probably get rocked now. Good complex scents, a little on the sweet side for dudes that aren't into that.

I want parts of this Naxos gem [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

in on that naxos baise :smokin

nvm im guess im too late.... the 5ml i had is gone :lol:

Last edited:
Arent these costco ones risky though?
Vanille split???
What do you mean risky bro? They are 100% gray market bottles but are legit. I have been wearing Aventus since 2011 and these are legit bottles. They were for the Middle Eastern market as the cards are all in Arabic. 15x21 is a great batch after wearing it for a few days. They were selling for $58.99 but I don't even have a Costco membership and DID NOT want to burn time and gas driving around the entire city looking for bottles. A re seller offered me a fair price so I took it.

Not sure what you mean by Vanille split?

Black Lotus Black Lotus thanks for putting me on to Dua. I ordered the Aventus clone and I have to say that I'm way impressed. It's a little sweeter smelling than OG Aventus, but I dig it. Catch this rep fam.

Your welcome bro never tried that Poseidons Elixir cuz im pretty happy with my aventus. i have checked out there VIW clone, its very similar but it last better. If your into chocolate gourmand check out their Belgian Choco Truffle or something thats border line gourmand would be Cafe Oud both very wearable.

Got Naxos in the mail today... Been running around with my girls and finally sat down... Hope to unveil it tomorrow if not Sunday... Great transaction as always Baise

What yall running with this fall?
Sounds like Naxos is on board. lol

Glad y'all like it, btw, I'm officially out. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

A couple decants up for.grabs...

Profumum roma Meringa 10ml $27
Profumum roma Battito d'ali 10ml $27
Profumum roma eccelso 10ml minus 3 sprays $24
Le labo gaiac 10 9ml $33
Amouage memoir man 10ml $21

Pm if interested. Prices include shipping

What yall running with this fall?

Sounds like Naxos is on board. lol

Glad y'all like it, btw, I'm officially out. :nthat: :nthat:
what do you mean by that last sentence? I hope it's not what I think :nerd:

As for this fall? I'm still gonna be using summer scents, it's hot af year round where I live :lol:

But when it does cool down a bit
Play Intense
Dior Homme Intense
Naxos
I Love New York for All
Pure Malt
Herod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom