Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

what up everyone - In the market for a 4oz bottle of Creed Aventus. Need some insight on all the fragrance websites and if they are legit or not. I seen sites like fragranceshop, frangrancex, notino, etc, all with good prices around 250-300, considering retail. Anyone ordered from any sites similar or should I steer clear? Would like to get a decent deal, but don't want to buy a replica/fake bottle either. Any input is appreciated.

IMG_8460.JPG

*** SPLIT // Montale Starry Nights ***

My favorite Montale by a mile. They hit this one out of the ballpark, it's so 3D.
Pm me with any interest.
Starry Night by Montale is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Starry Night was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top notes are lemon, bergamot and apple; middle notes are patchouli, rose and jasmine; base notes are powdery notes, amber and white musk.

10ml $13

o.34399.jpg

My favorite Montale by a mile. They hit this one out of the ballpark, it's so 3D.
Pm me with any interest.
Starry Night by Montale is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Starry Night was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top notes are lemon, bergamot and apple; middle notes are patchouli, rose and jasmine; base notes are powdery notes, amber and white musk.

10ml $13
put me down for a dime 8)

Pm me with any interest.

10ml $13

o.34399.jpg

In

You been in jail man? That's not a come up.
Why do you say that? I don't use cologne much last purchase was a few years ago and that was D&G and Issey. I know I'm behind the times. But explain to me what's bad about Gucci? Smell decent to me. And I know ckone is old school but for summer I like the smell.

Back
Top Bottom