Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Means
tumblr_n4fpvhu9K41r6jnjdo1_400.gif

stupid question, feels like I've asked before

but what do you guys do with all your empty atomizers?

Haven't been around for a minute in here. Hope everyone's good. Just ordered some ten 10ml bottles, so anyone who needs a decent of any of the following pm me and lemme know how much you want. Only listing some warm weather frags atm.

Creed aventus
Creed millesime imperial
Le labo bergamote22
Frapin l'humaniste
Tom Ford Costa azzurra
Bleu De chanel edt
M. Micallef the no. 1

Last edited:
I've wasted so much money on splits over the years. So many things I used once or twice have completely evaporated

Haven't been around for a minute in here. Hope everyone's good. Just ordered some ten 10ml bottles, so anyone who needs a decent of any of the following pm me and lemme know how much you want. Only listing some warm weather frags atm.

Creed avenue
Creed millesime imperial
Le labo bergamote22
Frapin l'humaniste
Tom Ford Costa azzurra
Bleu De chanel edt
M. Micallef the no. 1
got some erolfa or virgin island water?

I've wasted so much money on splits over the years. So many things I used once or twice have completely evaporated
i hope this doesn't happen to my cold weather frags. They're literally only used a few days out the year.

I copped a bottle of Xerjoff Fiero from Notino for $159.00. That was the cheapest I've ever seen it. I'm seeing Creed Viking being compared to Big Red chewing gum and Spice Bomb so that's a no sniff pass for me.

as for decants evaporating, i dunno how you are keepin yours that that's happening....i've had some that i been sitting on for 2-3 yrs easy that def don't evaporate....

and anyone thats looking for anything, hit me up so i can get things sorted before the work week starts, check my post a few up.

I asked the same thing a while back. No dice lol. Friggin Creed and their million dollar fragrances but cheap *** caps lol. I dropped the cap and it literally cracked right in half...

Cap is pretty garbage, cheap plastic that gets discoloration eventually even if you don't crack it.

Back
Top Bottom